Male - 24 Years Old
Skrillex.. hawt.
04:08 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
Girls like her give girls who look like her a bad rep. Unless they're all nasty like that, I don't know, but I'm sure she's not helping the stereotype.

Agreed
06:45 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
.invisible ink.
honey bunny that's the funny thing
omnipresent
Female
Did she always do her eye makeup like that or was this picture of her like her fucking around or something? Just wondering because she looks hideous.
08:05 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
Sean Rizzo
Can you see evidence of perfection?
Male - 23 Years Old
Staff Member
*shudders*
08:37 PM on 01/27/13 
User Info.
Fringe
highfive
Male - 19 Years Old
I'd do it
12:19 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Did she always do her eye makeup like that or was this picture of her like her fucking around or something? Just wondering because she looks hideous.

She would spend hours on that shit almost every day.
01:28 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
pull over that ass is too fat.
Female - 21 Years Old
You're kind of scum, dude. Posting her picture along with her personal business is something a bratty little 12 year old who didn't get his way would do. Pathetic.
01:48 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
xsandwichesx
Back from hiatus
Columbus, OH
Male - 25 Years Old
Zion would troll this thread. Go fuck yourself.
01:54 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
Female - 21 Years Old
I guess it's trolling when you have your own opinion and have some form of a moral code and think its disgusting to invade someone's privacy and betray their trust. I don't masturbate so I don't know how fucking myself would solve your that problem of yours where you cant reconcile the fact that not everyone agrees with you with your belief that your opinions are the only ones in the world.

p.s. 24? Really?
02:03 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
How are you more outraged by a scorned young man posting his ex's picture than you are about said young man's ex cheating on him with a married man? The mark of moral indignation muddles me in ways unimaginable.
02:03 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
Gainesville, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
Why is this still getting bumped
02:09 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
zion the lion
Female - 21 Years Old
How are you more outraged by a scorned young man posting his ex's picture than you are about said young man's ex cheating on him with a married man? The mark of moral indignation muddles me in ways unimaginable.

It's sex. It's not real intimacy, it's not special, it's penetration. Did they hold hands and whisper in each others ears that they love each other on a park bench? Did children come out of it?
02:31 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Posting her picture is pretty shitty, you told the story, got advice, a place to vent, no need to really show us what she looked like anyway.

Glad you got out still, and banged a hot girl, should forget about this one entirely and just move on.
03:13 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
deanster321
BLEGH
Birmingham/Huddersfi...
Male - 22 Years Old
Posting her picture is pretty shitty, you told the story, got advice, a place to vent, no need to really show us what she looked like anyway.

Glad you got out still, and banged a hot girl, should forget about this one entirely and just move on.
Yeah. Whether or not they deserve it, if you get invested in whether or not they're continuing to suffer the consequences it's probably only going to cause trouble for you. Just forget them and be happy you don't have to deal with their shit anymore.
03:22 PM on 01/28/13 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Yeah. Whether or not they deserve it, if you get invested in whether or not they're continuing to suffer the consequences it's probably only going to cause trouble for you. Just forget them and be happy you don't have to deal with their shit anymore.

She posted that picture on facebook, guys. nothing private.

But you're right, I'm done with thinking about her and it. Back to trying to decide if trustworthy girls actually exist.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos