Username
Password

08:43 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I had an early start on life, graduated HS at 17 and moved out on my own, been dating her the whole time. We have an apartment with both of our names on the lease, shared bank accounts, thousands of dollars of furniture. This will be a mini-divorce.

And i don't even have enough money for a fucking pack of cigarettes.
08:48 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Good for you man. Just keep your head up. Reading that made me feel terrible so I can't imagine how it makes you feel.

I feel the same way.

If it were me I would pack all her shit and put it away/toss it. Just seeing all her stuff there would be terrible.
08:57 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I feel the same way.

If it were me I would pack all her shit and put it away/toss it. Just seeing all her stuff there would be terrible.

been doing that all morning man. like a zombie.
09:01 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
wakeupgomer
Just here for the drinks.
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 30 Years Old
I feel the same way.

Agreed. And I would get your own bank account ASAP. The lease will be the trickiest.
09:05 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Agreed. And I would get your own bank account ASAP. The lease will be the trickiest.

i have my own, we just had a joint one too. I'm not scared she's gonna do anything though anyways. She's literally losing her mind, i had to keep her from killing herself, kept trying to get to my guns and take pills, pulled a bookshelf down on top of her. Fucking psycho, but mainly because she wants me and realizes how fucking vile she is.
09:05 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Kassie09
in the empire business
Pittsburgh, PA
Female - 23 Years Old
I feel bad for you and she's an asshole, but I feel like it's bizarre you guys had joint bank accounts and stuff and only dated for 2 years.
09:06 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Erase her from your life.
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
I feel bad for you and she's an asshole, but I feel like it's bizarre you guys had joint bank accounts and stuff and only dated for 2 years.

just easier when you live together and share money.
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
Erase her from your life.

trying man, trying. Vodka seems to only work one night at a time though
09:08 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
Jay Evan
I've Made A Huge Mistake
Raleigh, NC
Male - 29 Years Old
thanks man, i really need that. I'm now all alone in a big city with no family nearby, 2 bucks to my name and an apartment full of her shit and memories.

Only $2 and an apartment full of her items? I suggest garage sale
09:09 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
thanks man, i really need that. I'm now all alone in a big city with no family nearby, 2 bucks to my name and an apartment full of her shit and memories.

I'm really sorry man, thats a shitty thing for someone to do. How old are you may I ask? In my experience i always found dating older girls worked out better as they tend to be more mature but man I hope things get better with time and you end up with a girl who respects you.
09:10 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
drat!
How much cheese is too much cheese?
PA
Male - 28 Years Old
Only $2 and an apartment full of her items? I suggest garage sale

Definitely.
09:13 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
trying man, trying. Vodka seems to only work one night at a time though

In all honesty, one day/night at a time is all you can do in situations like these. Make a promise to yourself that you aren't going to let it destroy you, and accept the fact that it is going to hurt for a while, but you are going to get better.

Two years is a long time to invest yourself into a person and then to be betrayed is a horrible, horrible feeling. It is better that this happened now than in another year or two or when you guys were married. Give it time and don't even entertain the idea of fixing things with her. It will never be the same. Start moving on. You will be okay.
09:15 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
Man, I don't know how far down the rabbit hole you want to go, but this doesn't sound good and likely hasn't been good for awhile. I mean, I don't care how much of a regular I was at Starbucks (I married a barista, by the way), but I wouldn't walk into her office and whip it out and rub one out unless I knew she wouldn't tell HR / sue the everloving shit out of said company.

I pity that guy's wife (and child) but I'm happy for you that you're out of that.

that right there is sexual harrassment and grounds for termination in the workplace. I would get his ass fired, get the wife to leave him and then watch his life crumble.
09:16 AM on 12/10/12 
User Info.
livingalive626
remember, remember...
Dallas
Male
In all honesty, one day/night at a time is all you can do in situations like these. Make a promise to yourself that you aren't going to let it destroy you, and accept the fact that it is going to hurt for a while, but you are going to get better.

Two years is a long time to invest yourself into a person and then to be betrayed is a horrible, horrible feeling. It is better that this happened now than in another year or two or when you guys were married. Give it time and don't even entertain the idea of fixing things with her. It will never be the same. Start moving on. You will be okay.

thank you, man. Really.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version