Username
Password

09:24 PM on 06/01/13 
User Info.
thursday727
Real Rock 'n' Rolla
Wick City, FL
Male - 25 Years Old
So i'm hearing people are saying that this is propaganda for the Church of Scientology. Anyone get that feeling after watching it?
10:28 PM on 06/01/13 
User Info.
Zee-Brah!
Jacked up on Jesus
Beaver Creek, KY
Male - 22 Years Old
So i'm hearing people are saying that this is propaganda for the Church of Scientology. Anyone get that feeling after watching it?
Honestly no, then again I was busy laughing my fucking ass off so I didn't really give much thought to all that silliness that occurred in this shitstorm
03:51 PM on 06/03/13 
User Info.
Thisisgoodbye
New York, NY
Male - 27 Years Old
Despite the terrible reviews I decided to go see this. It truly is an awful movie. The acting, CGI, and dialogue were all atrocious.
08:16 AM on 06/04/13 
User Info.
Recovery Room
Viva LaRoche!
Neverland
Male
Still can't believe what the guy that directed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs has turned into. Shame.

Is this not even worth seeing for free? I have a MoviePass now and figured to get my money's worth I'd just start seeing random movies, even if I expect them to be crap going in.
09:19 AM on 06/04/13 
User Info.
BLeClair12
No Avatar Selected
Still can't believe what the guy that directed The Sixth Sense, Unbreakable and Signs has turned into. Shame.

Is this not even worth seeing for free? I have a MoviePass now and figured to get my money's worth I'd just start seeing random movies, even if I expect them to be crap going in.

I didn't think it was nearly as bad as most critics are making it out to be. It's not great, that's for sure. Jaden Smith is an absolutely horrible lead, for starters. It has its moments, though. I've seen worse this year.
09:42 AM on 06/04/13 
User Info.
RyanPm40
Ryan
NH
Male - 21 Years Old
The CGI in this looks horrible from the trailers and I feel like Jaden just isn't that great an actor to be the lead role.. Definitely not seeing this after the input from all of you guys lol
10:34 AM on 06/04/13 
User Info.
Jason Tate
Portland, OR
Male - 31 Years Old
Staff Member
I didn't even know this was done by M. Night until right this second.

That explains everything.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version