Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
[sc=70703757]70703757[/sc]
04:17 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Already had subscribed. Listened to Loveline every night through high.school. And love Adam's podcast already
Surprised more people aren't into Adam from this scene. I mean him and Drew had a HUGE part of helping the pop-punk/scene movement back in the day.
04:54 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Used to listen to Loveline almost every night in 8th grade. What did they do to help out the pop-punk scene, just having bands on the show?
Having bands on one of the biggest syndicated radio shows out there? I think that's a lot. But I mean, they constantly plugged bands tours, helped with all of KROQ's holiday and special events. They did quite a bit.
08:23 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
Never thought Adam was anything special, but when I heard about him bashing "Frosy Heidi and Frank", I stopped listening. The Kevin Smith fued also hurt him in my book. Find the guy kind of annoying now.
I don't see how the Kevin Smith fued hurt him in your opinion. Did you listen to the podcast they did discussing the whole thing? Kevin went behind his back on him.
10:13 PM on 12/10/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
I didn't mean that as a knock, I was just unaware of the impact they really had with music.
No worries. And Adam was really into the punk scene back in the day. Always supported the bands big time.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests