Username
Password

08:14 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
suicidesaints
A Million F@$% Diamonds
Dallas
Male - 30 Years Old
I bought this and I can't decide if I should give it to my brother or my dad. It's from Christmas Vacation, I'm including a copy of the DVD. I'm fairly certain they've each seen it, but I'm not sure either will get the reference right away. Who gets it, and what do I get the other person?

Also, need ideas for my brother's wife, my aunt, and my mom's husband.

That sweater is awesome. I may have to get one of those
08:57 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
iamthealex
Meet me in Montauk.
Wiscompton
Male - 22 Years Old
That sweater is awesome. I may have to get one of those

Highly recommended, even if they are just standard crewnecks with screen printing and not actual hand-knit ugly sweaters. They have similar ones that say "Merry Christmas Ya Filthy Animal", from Home Alone too.
09:55 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 26 Years Old
I "designed" a custom iPhone case for my wife. It is basically a photo collage of our daughters. It was very reasonably priced on shutterfly and I just used pictures from my iPhone (and the resolution/quality turned out great). You mentioned she is a mother of 2...not terribly original but a thoughtful gift.
That's a good one too, I'll have to check out the price on that. Thanks!
11:27 AM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
bung
Peel slowly and see
Minneapolis, MN
Male - 26 Years Old
I hate buying gifts and never have any idea what to get anyone. Tell me what to buy for:

My mom--she likes reading, gardening, sewing, cats, and selling random "crafts" on EBay.
My dad--he likes watching sports, feeding the birds, and doing Sudoku/crossword puzzles.
My brother--he likes nerdy computer things and smoking cigarettes. Was thinking about getting him a nice cigarette case, but that's mostly just a gift for the sake of giving a gift because no one who smokes actually uses a cigarette case.
01:11 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
kianacarly
I'm feeling strong and moving on
Oregon
Female - 21 Years Old
Haha no I don't think she got me anything super amazing, it's more that she got me something that made her think of me, and all I can think for her is a gift card - and again I hate gift cards!

I'm thinking I'm gonna go with one of OPI's Sephora gift sets or a Ciate set. They're cute, nice, and she always borrows my nail polish so I think that might be nice. BTWZ she has every MAC brush and piece of makeup. No exaggeration, she has like 60 eyeshadows, it's out of hand haha.

lol I'm the same way as her. I have a makeup dresser and the entire first drawer is only eyeshadow haha. Just with less MAC, unfortunately.

The Sephora for OPI sets are cute. I got one for my sister this year too. But then I had to get her something else also, because I'm dumb and didn't read the description on the one I got, and they were super small and mini. So I got her the Soap & Glory gift set too because it comes with a tote and everybody loves totes. I'm sure she'll like whatever it is. I get impressed when my sisters even get me gifts. I'm sure she'll be flattered that you spent so much time and even created a thread trying to get her something!
02:33 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
ari telescope
kitties
Southern California
Female - 26 Years Old
lol I'm the same way as her. I have a makeup dresser and the entire first drawer is only eyeshadow haha. Just with less MAC, unfortunately.

The Sephora for OPI sets are cute. I got one for my sister this year too. But then I had to get her something else also, because I'm dumb and didn't read the description on the one I got, and they were super small and mini. So I got her the Soap & Glory gift set too because it comes with a tote and everybody loves totes. I'm sure she'll like whatever it is. I get impressed when my sisters even get me gifts. I'm sure she'll be flattered that you spent so much time and even created a thread trying to get her something!

Haha I know, I should include a link to this thread, that's probably enough thought right there.
03:06 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
shawnPLAGUES
Steve Holt is a bastard.
San Diego, CA
Male - 22 Years Old
The world's largest gummy bear, of course.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version
Banners, Flyers, Widgets