User Info.
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
Austin, TX
Male - 28 Years Old
she was classy about it but it still sucks

it seemed like we were pretty damn close to making it offical

makes ya think "what could i have done different"

think of if this way, at least it never got serious, because what this happened after a year of dating. it would be a harder blow.
07:26 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
floormaster925
don't stick around
America's High Five
Male
my roommate had a girlfriend for 4 years. they broke up 3 weeks ago and she has already started seeing our neighbor, who was planning on living with my roommate next semester. the girl and neighbor see nothing wrong with this.
07:37 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
Andy Young
@YayItsAndy
Cincinnati, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
That blows but man I wish all girls went about that situation that way. She's friend material if she is that stand up about it.
09:40 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Sucks man, i might be in the same situation. Try to be talking to 3-5 girls at a time at least, options leave you not getting hung up over one. Gotta keep putting yourself out there man.
09:57 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
kakakatana
Female - 25 Years Old
Sucks man, i might be in the same situation. Try to be talking to 3-5 girls at a time at least, options leave you not getting hung up over one. Gotta keep putting yourself out there man.

Ok from a female point of view this sounds like terrible advice..what happens if you fall for more than one?
10:22 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
upthepunx
San Diego, CA
Male - 24 Years Old

there's a whole store dedicated to this female problem

- really though, you're fine. There's lot's of fish in the sea, it won't be long before she moves on from the guy she's onto now, and she'll move on, and on, and on after that. If she was shallow enough to leave you like that, she wasn't worth it in the first place.
10:40 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
incognitojones
http://auburn-hills.tumblr.com
Ok from a female point of view this sounds like terrible advice..what happens if you fall for more than one?
Sounds pretty rare, "talking" isn't that serious, and if you start to fall for a girl you'll probably focus on her and cool off on the others. But if she chooses some other guy or lives too far or just stops being into you, you got more girls to try to get something going with and you aren't just like totally crushed.
11:58 PM on 12/11/12 
User Info.
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
Seattle, WA
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah it sucks, but sometimes two people just gel better. That and the fact that he's closer are two pretty damn good reasons for her to pick him over you. Sucks to hear it but from her perspective, makes complete sense. It doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you, your personality, or your "datability."
06:19 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
XenoAbe
Cowboy monkey riding border collies
Atlanta, Ga
Male - 29 Years Old
It's life man. She didn't cheat on you. She was flat out honest with you. There's plenty of chicks out there. Go find one that was better than her.
07:08 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
Raynham, MA
Male - 25 Years Old
Staff Member
It sounds pretty bad from a male point of view too.

To the OP, this is probably the best possible way this could have happened. Any other scenario would have played out significantly worse. Chalk this one up as a win.
11:53 AM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
EffigyOMA
No Avatar Selected
Rockford, IL
Male - 29 Years Old
Yeah, this is like 10 times classier than what most people get in this situation. Don't feel like a failure, she at least cared enough to be honest with you.
01:41 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
RyanGarner
Registered Member
Nashua, New...
Male - 21 Years Old
She handled this very well, it sucks but it'll get better.
02:35 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
allthewaysaid
Have a feeling I'll die in my20s...
Texas
Male - 22 Years Old
Ask her for a pity blowjob?
04:11 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
inreverie
No Avatar Selected
Male - 28 Years Old
Move on. Find another girl.

met a girl online and we texted for a week, and then we then met and had a real good time.we didnt make out or do anything sexual, we just talked and hung out and I gave her a big hug when we went our ways. We continued texting and she would text me while i was working saying "i miss you" or" please get off work!"...she also said i make her smile and that I was a sweet guy and couldnt wait to see me again.It looked like we were gonna be dating. we had planned on meeting twice the next week

Well I found out she met another guy and was interested in him. She was saying she had no idea what to do because she felt horrible about the situation.

well last night she let me know that she was gonna see the other guy. she said they just had a better chemisty than her and i. she said we had a good chemistry but just not as good, and that it was easier for her to see him(he lives in the same town, i'm 20 mins apart)

she said she was sorry and felt bad. i told her it was her choice and no hard feelings

and i'm not mad at her but i feel like crap. pretty much she told me"i like him better than you" i feel like i'm a failure

without a doubt, one of the lowest feeling ever
05:00 PM on 12/12/12 
User Info.
Passion Man
Kenosha, Wisconsin
Male - 22 Years Old
such is life. luckily there are lots of other girls!

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos