Username
Password

11:49 PM on 07/06/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Is he doing something in America other than the couple weeks of Warped?
No idea. If not then I have no idea, haha. Pretty bummed about it though, I was counting on it for a solid AOTY.
10:13 AM on 07/07/13 
User Info.
sweetforever
Penn
Male - 27 Years Old
06:17 PM on 07/07/13 
User Info.
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
Perth, Australia
Male
Just reading the video description; he's "up" for a Fightstar reunion? Wasn't a reunion already happening? Did I miss something?
09:53 PM on 07/07/13 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
just decided to go to warped and had no idea charlie will be playing. asdkfjasdkf. hope i get to meet the guy. might cry. probably will.
12:33 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Just reading the video description; he's "up" for a Fightstar reunion? Wasn't a reunion already happening? Did I miss something?
That's pretty much all he's saying. It's going to happen. They haven't gotten back together yet or anything.
12:34 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
just decided to go to warped and had no idea charlie will be playing. asdkfjasdkf. hope i get to meet the guy. might cry. probably will.
If you get to meet him ask him to come back to the site, haha.
02:08 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
texasforever
England
Male - 20 Years Old
Breaks my heart everytime he rejects a Busted re union
02:26 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
Joe DeAndrea
Radiosurgery
Staff Member
If you get to meet him ask him to come back to the site, haha.

hahaha totally am. do you know if he's doing the "acoustic basement" set for warped or is he on a regular stage?

Breaks my heart everytime he rejects a Busted re union

same but honestly I feel like an asshole even thinking of bringing that up to him. not that I would but he's made it so clear that he doesn't want much to do with that past anymore so you kinda have to just respect and get over it. plus the fact that he ignored my busted questions when I interviewed him years ago hahah. they weren't even that bad!!
03:22 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
texasforever
England
Male - 20 Years Old
Yeah I mean I'm kinda at peace with the fact it's completely over and definitely wouldn't ask him Busted questions if I spoke to him, it slightly annoys me that he acts like it never happened. I'd hope if I asked him to sign a CD or something he wouldn't say no, though I fear he would.

I like him in his own right though, really enjoy the solo stuff.
03:24 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
hahaha totally am. do you know if he's doing the "acoustic basement" set for warped or is he on a regular stage?
Pretty sure he's playing the acoustic bit.

Yeah I mean I'm kinda at peace with the fact it's completely over and definitely wouldn't ask him Busted questions if I spoke to him, it slightly annoys me that he acts like it never happened. I'd hope if I asked him to sign a CD or something he wouldn't say no, though I fear he would.

I like him in his own right though, really enjoy the solo stuff.
He doesn't really, he's been pretty vocal about the fact that he doesn't regret being in that band and that he's still proud of what they did, when he used to come on here he'd even speak about his favourite Busted songs.. I'm guessing he just gets tired of being asked if he'll go back when he's made it very clear it's not going to happen.
05:47 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
texasforever
England
Male - 20 Years Old
Pretty sure he's playing the acoustic bit.

He doesn't really, he's been pretty vocal about the fact that he doesn't regret being in that band and that he's still proud of what they did, when he used to come on here he'd even speak about his favourite Busted songs.. I'm guessing he just gets tired of being asked if he'll go back when he's made it very clear it's not going to happen.

Don't suppose you have a link to his profile do you? Would love to read some posts on the subject. I think there was definitely room for him to expand with his own songwriting within Busted but obviously nowhere near to the extent he can with Fightstar and on his own. I'd probably be over them by now if I'd got to see them live to be honest.

Beside Busted anyway, he's just been announced as support for Deaf Havana on their UK tour. Think I'll be going to my local date, Deaf Havana really aren't my cup of tea so I'm hoping the ticket prices are reasonable so I can catch him on one of those shows.

Dates here for UK ppl interested - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
10:08 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
Don't suppose you have a link to his profile do you? Would love to read some posts on the subject. I think there was definitely room for him to expand with his own songwriting within Busted but obviously nowhere near to the extent he can with Fightstar and on his own. I'd probably be over them by now if I'd got to see them live to be honest.

Beside Busted anyway, he's just been announced as support for Deaf Havana on their UK tour. Think I'll be going to my local date, Deaf Havana really aren't my cup of tea so I'm hoping the ticket prices are reasonable so I can catch him on one of those shows.

Dates here for UK ppl interested - https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...type=1&theater
http://absolutepunk.net/member.php?u=542912

Here you go. I know when he left the site a lot of his posts got deleted for some reason.

and who the fuck are Deaf Havana? Really wish it was a headlining tour, it's been way too long since I've seen him and I'm not going for a support slot.
11:03 AM on 07/08/13 
User Info.
texasforever
England
Male - 20 Years Old
Set to private apparently.

Dunno they look awful, tickets are 15 which is prob too much for a half hour gig. Hopefully he'll announce a small tour this Autumn.
10:37 PM on 07/11/13 
User Info.
Anton Djamoos
No Avatar Selected
Does anyone know why it is still impossible to easily listen to any of this man's music on Spotify? Get with the program (literally).
12:52 AM on 07/12/13 
User Info.
Geology Rocks!
Why are you so afraid?
Perth, Australia
Male
and who the fuck are Deaf Havana?
Dunno they look awful, tickets are 15 which is prob too much for a half hour gig. Hopefully he'll announce a small tour this Autumn

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos