AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
10:29 AM on 02/20/08
TreeFrog
User Info.
one must fact that over the years certain habits people do can really take a toll on there voice, and even so, any screamer/singer is more suseptable to vocal injury than any other. So though some might say he's going more into mainstream singer category, you ha ve to think if he may be just looking out for his voice and making sure he is still able to be a performer.. Overall, I just enjoy listen to a variety of their songs, from all of them albums, i like "the bird and the Worm" becuase of the oddity of the song and others for the melody.. overall they seem pretty versatile in what they play and it's more of a plus than a hinderance. They reach out to more people and overall get their voice heard.
(sorry i wrote so much)
10:41 AM on 02/22/08
TreeFrog
User Info.
Also, the reason some songs on the b side may seem to be better is because they probably are (i haven't heard the EP but i know about music industry) BUT the record execs ultimately have the last word on which songs the band can put on an album, because in truth, although the band may be all about music, record execs are about money fopr the most part, and they want the most accessable sound to thier demographic. right now the used is pulling in the faux riche teenage girls who learn all the words to the catchy songs <and> they are being featured on TV shows as soundtracks..

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos