Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 72
12:41 PM on 02/20/08
Chemical Love
-
User Info.
I have most of these songs, but I really think I'm going to buy this.
01:09 PM on 02/20/08
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.

are you sure you're 38?
01:21 PM on 02/20/08
Drown_The_City
A contender now throwing the fight
User Info.
one must fact that over the years certain habits people do can really take a toll on there voice, and even so, any screamer/singer is more suseptable to vocal injury than any other. So though some might say he's going more into mainstream singer category, you ha ve to think if he may be just looking out for his voice and making sure he is still able to be a performer.. Overall, I just enjoy listen to a variety of their songs, from all of them albums, i like "the bird and the Worm" becuase of the oddity of the song and others for the melody.. overall they seem pretty versatile in what they play and it's more of a plus than a hinderance. They reach out to more people and overall get their voice heard.
(sorry i wrote so much)
especially with bert who would make himself throw up every show for a while
02:17 PM on 02/20/08
AlsoRan
space case/space cake
User Info.
one must fact that over the years certain habits people do can really take a toll on there voice, and even so, any screamer/singer is more suseptable to vocal injury than any other. So though some might say he's going more into mainstream singer category, you ha ve to think if he may be just looking out for his voice and making sure he is still able to be a performer.. Overall, I just enjoy listen to a variety of their songs, from all of them albums, i like "the bird and the Worm" becuase of the oddity of the song and others for the melody.. overall they seem pretty versatile in what they play and it's more of a plus than a hinderance. They reach out to more people and overall get their voice heard.
(sorry i wrote so much)

have you heard Choke Me yet?
Im loving Slit Your Own Throat, probably the best off the EP.
02:24 PM on 02/20/08
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
I like The Used, but I don't think I'll buy this.
02:31 PM on 02/20/08
arson
User Info.
I thought a lot of the Lies b-sides were way better than the songs that actually ended up on the record
02:43 PM on 02/20/08
all time (joe)
you are what you do
User Info.
bought it.
love it.
02:44 PM on 02/20/08
all time (joe)
you are what you do
User Info.
I like The Used, but I don't think I'll buy this.

its worth buying. If you liek the used in any way, at least download it.
03:04 PM on 02/20/08
delvec19
i wanna hear the same song twice
User Info.
Eh I already knew 7 of the 10 songs they came out with. They were all B-sides from Lies for the Liars so I put them onto that CD.
03:06 PM on 02/20/08
AbeLurkin
this site lowered my GPA
User Info.
made me want to buy it...and i had no interest in their most recent full length.
03:30 PM on 02/20/08
myenqvist
AlisoN
User Info.
Damn, I must be the only person in the world who didn't totally hate the song "Earthquakes", although "Find A Way" is just lame...and I gotta say I appreciated the drumming on Lies For The Liars as well. I'll probably give this a listen later on in the week.
i love the song Earthquake. and i agree that Find A Way is pretty lame.

i'm pretty excited for this CD, since i only just recently got into The Used, and i've been listening to Lies For the Liars a lot lately.
03:38 PM on 02/20/08
Shatter_Glass
Take Apart Your Head
User Info.
Dear AP.net, can we just review TV on the Radio albums from now on? Thanks.
03:53 PM on 02/20/08
Poochemist
Not that easy to confuse
User Info.
"My Pesticide" is a Mendelian Cross between "Say Days Ago" and "I Caught Fire." Just thought I throw that out there.
04:00 PM on 02/20/08
BigAl
Here, have a sword.
User Info.
its worth buying. If you liek the used in any way, at least download it.

It's only because I had the majority of those songs when "Lies" came out, so if I was to buy anything, it'd be the two or so tracks that I don't have yet.
04:52 PM on 02/20/08
Interpolism
User Info.
(sorry i wrote so much)

Don't worry about writing so much your absolutely right. Not so much screaming on an album that is so tough, it's the other 200 days of the year that they spend screaming. Not mad at anyone with changing their style to perserve their career. I'm not a big fan of his singing voice, but they still make some decent music.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos