Username
Password

06:45 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Recovery Room
2014 NL EAST DIVISION CHAMPS
Neverland
Male
I might actually road trip to Cleveland for the game. Never been there before. Anywhere I should go/eat on Saturday night if I do make it?
06:46 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Recovery Room
Neverland
Male
Too bad the Browns are too good.
I'd argue the 'Skins are too good too, haha.

Either way, I'm expecting a close, hard fought game.
06:47 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
Go....*gulp*.....Eagles.
06:47 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
preppyak
To the face!
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
I might actually road trip to Cleveland for the game. Never been there before. Anywhere I should go/eat on Saturday night if I do make it?
http://www.greatlakesbrewing.com/home
06:48 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Recovery Room
Neverland
Male
Sold!
06:51 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
preppyak
To the face!
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
Yeah, it's one of the top breweries in the US; been a while since I was there (like 5+ years), so I forget what else is right in that area, but, the location is close to other restaurants, etc
07:19 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
Disregard Great Lakes for food (and their somewhat overrated beer). Check out Market Garden in Ohio City (it's about 2 minutes from downtown). They craft their own brews on site and their Festivus ale is one of my favorite beers of all-time. Granted, Great Lakes is a short walk from there, so you could still stop by for a beer or two. However, Market Garden would be better for food. If you wouldn't mind venturing out a little further, Melt Bar & Grilled is probably the best place you can stop for amazing food at a reasonable price. It also has a great selection of beers, but it typically has a long wait. (I'd suggest going to the Independence location and sitting at the bar area, which is first-come, first-serve.)

I guess it really depends on where you plan to stay and how far you plan to venture from there. In terms of a wide-range of food/drink options within walking distance of each other, checking out Ohio City would probably be the most fun. Ohio City Burrito is also good if you want a quick bite and just want to tour the bars around there as well.
07:38 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
wesgemm08
Dance Yrself Clean
Male - 29 Years Old
Ravens over Broncos
07:42 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
porttheman
SERENITY NOW!
Urbandale, Iowa
Male - 29 Years Old

Much better
09:01 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
MyBestFiend
The People's Champion
South Philly
Male - 22 Years Old
Sub
11:00 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
gonz
///\\\///\\\///\\\///\\\
I'd argue the 'Skins are too good too, haha.

Either way, I'm expecting a close, hard fought game.
I was just messing. Like you said, should be a good game.

Yeah, it's one of the top breweries in the US; been a while since I was there (like 5+ years), so I forget what else is right in that area, but, the location is close to other restaurants, etc

Disregard Great Lakes for food (and their somewhat overrated beer). Check out Market Garden in Ohio City (it's about 2 minutes from downtown). They craft their own brews on site and their Festivus ale is one of my favorite beers of all-time. Granted, Great Lakes is a short walk from there, so you could still stop by for a beer or two. However, Market Garden would be better for food. If you wouldn't mind venturing out a little further, Melt Bar & Grilled is probably the best place you can stop for amazing food at a reasonable price. It also has a great selection of beers, but it typically has a long wait. (I'd suggest going to the Independence location and sitting at the bar area, which is first-come, first-serve.)

I guess it really depends on where you plan to stay and how far you plan to venture from there. In terms of a wide-range of food/drink options within walking distance of each other, checking out Ohio City would probably be the most fun. Ohio City Burrito is also good if you want a quick bite and just want to tour the bars around there as well.
I'm on board with all of this. Also right downtown there's a little street on E. 4th that has amazing restaurant after amazing restaurant. They're on the pricier side, though. For example, Michael Symon's original restaurant, Lola, is on that strip.
11:27 AM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
cryates
Fan of all things Georgia
Rossville, Georgia
Male - 26 Years Old
Go Falcons, Bears and Patriots(vomit)
02:23 PM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Question for eagles fans - how is Brandon Boykin doing on returns this year and would it be worth starting him in an IDP league that gives 1 point per 20 return yards?
03:10 PM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
badger52683
AP Madden Vet
FL
Male - 31 Years Old
UGH Eagles again?
04:46 PM on 12/13/12 
User Info.
Theseventhson
NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Question for eagles fans - how is Brandon Boykin doing on returns this year and would it be worth starting him in an IDP league that gives 1 point per 20 return yards?

I would say don't do it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version