Username
Password

09:17 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
domotime2
Like You Know Whatever
New Jersey
Male - 28 Years Old
i didnt realize that if Pittsburgh wins next week...and then both steelers/bengals lose their final game, the dolphins are still alive
09:38 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
i didnt realize that if Pittsburgh wins next week...and then both steelers/bengals lose their final game, the dolphins are still alive
In this unlikeliest of scenarios, the Dolphins would actually get the final seed because they beat the Bengals and would have a better conference record than the Steelers. If Houston and Denver win out (or split for Houston) and Baltimore loses one more game, it would make a lot of sense for the Patriots to tank the week 17 game against the Dolphins in order to play them in the first round. I could actually see Cincy losing out, but Pittsburgh losing to the Browns would be asking a lot. haha
11:15 PM on 12/17/12 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
In this unlikeliest of scenarios, the Dolphins would actually get the final seed because they beat the Bengals and would have a better conference record than the Steelers. If Houston and Denver win out (or split for Houston) and Baltimore loses one more game, it would make a lot of sense for the Patriots to tank the week 17 game against the Dolphins in order to play them in the first round. I could actually see Cincy losing out, but Pittsburgh losing to the Browns would be asking a lot. haha
They already did once and have lost 2 straight with Ben back. I would not be shocked at all to see the Browns beat the Steelers again, I would never give my Steeler fan friend any peace over it cause (no offense) losing to the Browns twice in one year would be hilarious.
05:34 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
They already did once and have lost 2 straight with Ben back. I would not be shocked at all to see the Browns beat the Steelers again, I would never give my Steeler fan friend any peace over it cause (no offense) losing to the Browns twice in one year would be hilarious.
The Browns forced 8 TOs and still only won by 6. Plus, it was Charlie Batch's first start back and they had all those injuries on defense. I think it's possible, but highly unlikely, especially at Heinz Field with playoffs possibly on the line.
07:51 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
preppyak
Jeff Withey: the Great White Hope
Falls Church, VA
Male - 28 Years Old
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
aaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahaha
that was the coolest thing
Holy shit hahagahahahaha
how does that happen...
HAHAHA I love this. Best game ever.
Why did the extend Sanchez this offseason?
I'm guessing this was the Sanchez kick fumble

08:19 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
skibby15
Registered Member
The Hoosier State
Male - 23 Years Old
how the fuck did the colts get blown out by the jets?
08:36 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
Eich696
Amaro Jr.
South Jersey
Male - 24 Years Old
how the fuck did the colts get blown out by the jets?

Overrated by the media
09:06 AM on 12/18/12 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
The Colts are a great story with Pagano and all, but I don't think anyone is expecting them to make a run in the playoffs. I'd say they've had a very easy schedule, with their only impressive win coming against Green Bay. Even so, outside of the win over Jacksonville, their average margin of victory is 4 points. Still, they have a solid chance against the (likely first round opponent) Ravens.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos