Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts
02:37 AM on 12/13/12
cubine
www.facebook.com/truthunderattack
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
wait, do they even have any original members anymore? kind of weird that they're going to continue under that name.
the andrews are original.

but caleb was really the only reason to listen to this band anymore.
11:49 AM on 12/13/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Hahaha oh my god I'm dying.

I really don't get it. Caleb's vox on the self-titled were awesome, but when he changed his screams he was awful. Not to mention his cleans weren't so good either. It's good that they're getting a replacement, hopefully he'll have really great cleans and screams so they'll have a chance again. Wetzel also has to improve his drumming style. It was pretty sick on SCS, but it's just lazy now because he's following the guitars that only chug. Oh well, that's just me wanting to go back to the days when I actually liked this band.

EDIT: Dying at the comments about God telling him to join a dubstep band and Austin joining then leaving both AA and OM&M. Apparently I haven't mastered the multi-quote function yet.
eh... drum parts sounded like shit on SCS to me and Caleb's new vocals were the best part of the last record by far.
11:51 AM on 12/13/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I was really impressed with him as a whole. He went from a dopey, fat scene kid to a - no homo - handsome, in shape powerful frontman who made strides in both singing and screaming, produced (pretty well IMO) several records, gotten married, has an electronic side project...all before 20.
Yeah not going to lie I have a bit of a mancrush on Caleb Shomo after all that.
11:58 AM on 12/13/12
cubine
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
On a side note, are you and Djentleman the same person?
if that's another user... then no haha

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version