AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

01:20 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 23 Years Old
Is he already speaking? I'm at work with no TV.

yes, he just spoke.
01:23 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old
It's still so hard to believe that people not only think of these idea but actually follow through with them.

And to think that this is on a larger scale than Columbine is terrifying. Thoughts are with every family involved.
01:25 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 23 Years Old
He shot his brother in NJ according to CNN, jesus.
01:28 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
No Avatar Selected
Boston, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
Columbine, Virgina Tech, Aurora, the Amish school, etc. Just how many more shootings and innocent lives lost do we need before change finally comes? Gun laws and the mental health system are in need of major revision. Are we just going to forget about this in a couple of weeks and only bring it up when yet another 30 people are killed?
01:29 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
Smash Adams
make my wish come true
Long Island
Male - 26 Years Old
supposedly his girlfriend is missing too
01:30 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
Twin Cities, MN
Male - 25 Years Old
Columbine, Virgina Tech, Aurora, the Amish school, etc. Just how many more shootings and innocent lives lost do we need before change finally comes? Gun laws and the mental health system are in need of major revision. Are we just going to forget about this in a couple of weeks and only bring it up when yet another 30 people are killed?
That feels like exactly what happened with the Colorado shooting earlier this year.
01:30 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Why? Just why? 11 days before Christmas.

If you're the praying kind, please keep these kids in your prayers. Life is so precious. Make sure you tell those that you hold close to your heart that you love them. This just ain't right.
01:31 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
airik625
-
Chattanooga, TN
Male - 25 Years Old

And what changes do you suggest need to be made to gun laws?
01:33 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 29 Years Old
Verified
supposedly his girlfriend is missing too

Ugh.
01:35 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
JPA917
@JPA05
Murfreesboro, TN
Male - 22 Years Old
Fox just reported the shooter is Adam Lanza. 20 years old. He murdered his father, mother, then opened fire on her Kindergarten class.
Jesus Christ.
01:36 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 23 Years Old
Conn. governor speaking now.
01:39 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
tommyishere
Balloon Manufactuar
Male - 23 Years Old
News sources are now reporting that Ryan Lanza was not the shooter but his brother Adam was.
01:40 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
mena
No Avatar Selected
Boston, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
And what changes do you suggest need to be made to gun laws?
I'm not saying take all guns away. Not at all. People should have a right to defend themselves, but at least make the laws tighter so not every person (especially those at risk with mental health issues) can easily get rifles and shotguns and whatever their hearts desire. And how about James Holmes.
Quote:
Mr. Holmes purchased all of his weapons legally, law enforcement officials said. In the four months before the shootings, he also bought 3,000 rounds of handgun ammunition, 3,000 rounds for a semiautomatic rifle and 350 shells for a 12-guage shotgun, all over the Internet.
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/24/us...enal.html?_r=0
Don't think access to that much ammunition should easily be available to just anybody over the internet, nor do I see a reason for any normal citizen to have such easy access to so much weaponry.
01:40 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
The Facebook page of the Hoboken man who has been identified in the national press as the shooter in the Newtown, Conn. school shootings has recent messages saying "It wasn't me."

Meanwhile, former Jersey Journal staff writer Brett Wilshe said he has spoken with Ryan Lanza of Hoboken, who told Wilshe the shooter may have had his identification.

Lanza, who on Facebook is listed as living in Hoboken and originally from Newtown, Conn.

The page has recent updates to read that “it wasn’t me” and “I was at work.”

The Associated Press is reporting 27 dead, including 18 children, as a result of this morning's shooting.

There is a heavy police presence at 13th and Grand streets, which is listed as Lanza's address.
01:43 PM on 12/14/12 
User Info.
mena
No Avatar Selected
Boston, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
And I'm not going to continue arguing gun control in here. There's no need to bring that up yet again when so many innocent people, the majority who've barely even experienced life, lost their lives. My opinions and anybody else's should not be the main topic at hand in the moment of such a tragedy.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos