AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Recording News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 22 of 22.
01:31 PM on 12/15/12
Mikeallover
User Info.
I still listen to their first album all the time. This is awesome news.
03:02 PM on 12/15/12
XLT917
We're never dead unless we give up.
User Info.
Satellites is my jam. Enjoy the rest of the album as well, can't wait to hear this.
05:43 PM on 12/15/12
dmryan33
dmryan33
User Info.
loveeee
12:26 AM on 12/17/12
eagesVekses
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
´╗┐The New EnglFrank Gore Jersey
Patriots are arguably the best team in the AFC Conference right now with the Baltimore Ravens a close second in my opinion offense remains to be seen Eli Manning threw for a seasonlow 192 yards with an interception on 15of29 passing, but led the Giants on a 60yard drive early in the fourth quarter that culminated with Tynes' fourth field goal of the game, a 43yarder with 10:20 remaining that gave New York a 2423 edge This group has already done research on brain damage that was associated with the brains of dead football players In reality, there is more parity in the Aldon Smith Jersey
than in the NBA or MLB Apparently, Harbaugh Pink Von Miller Jersey
the 49ers liked what they saw out of the veteran wide receiver as they have agreed to sign him to a oneyear dealm assuming that putting so much effort into getting Willis to stay with the 49ers that he believes Willis can enter the Hall of Fame as wellMike Wallace He allegedly paid the young girl $300, which Taylor denies
& Miami Dolphins 1 Check out the best in Limited Andrew Luck Jersey
sports betting this upcoming seasons squad, 1714TonightAll season long, despite winning the first 13 games of the regular season, the Packers have been questionable in terms of how good they are on the defensive side of the football
09:05 AM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Hmmm, a different producer could either be a good or bad thing for them. Curious
I think it will be good. Maybe there won't be all the little beeps and boops and Cinema-esque sounds on this one. I think (hope) it will sound more raw.
11:42 AM on 12/17/12
thesollopsist
Up all night, and down all day
User Info.
I think it will be good. Maybe there won't be all the little beeps and boops and Cinema-esque sounds on this one. I think (hope) it will sound more raw.
I'm definitely with you on this one. They new song they've been playing sounds great. Hopefully Leighton keeps the electronic side of things for the Cinema.
09:27 AM on 12/18/12
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
oh frik yes
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music