AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

05:36 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
ive been around the forums for years, loving the news and the helpful people on the forums. i cant remember the credentials for my old account so i had to create a new one. i need help and would really appreciate any advice.

Last night i was staying at my girlfriends house. i woke up and pushed a button on her phone to see the time and her texts came up. i didnt mean to look at them, but one was from an ex boyfriend who recently started contacting her again. she told me that he had been texting her and, even though he was engaged, wanted to experience her again. she told me she told him to screw off and i guess he insulted her. i couldnt help myself and i looked at the conversation. i was half asleep and probably on the verge of a panic attack, so i cant recall it all exactly. but he said he missed her very much and she said that they had good times and stuff but she is torn right now and wouldnt get in between a relationhship like that. i was so upset and, even though she had just come off a double shift at work i woke her up and asked her about it. I said "honey, please wake up, can we talk outside or something" because her brother was sleeping in the chair next to us. she said it was cold out and to just talk about it there. i told her how i was trying to check the time on her phone and saw the text and read the conversation. she became very defensive and said stuff like how could i go through her personal stuff like that and that she was going to talk to me about it the next day because that had all happened that night. she says she doesnt think she can trust me anymore and doesnt know how i am going to come back from this. i apologized profusely and told her i should have put more thought into everything. she told me i should never had gone through her stuff and i should have just asked her about the one text i saw in the morning.

This girl means everything to me, and i cant let my careless actions ruin everything like this. please, i need advice.
05:59 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
SomedayTheFire
when I die there'll be no trumpets
Dublin, Ireland
Male - 23 Years Old
she fucked him and or wants to fuck him.
05:59 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
12!21fightchoke
something witty
New Jersey
Female - 22 Years Old
Wow, she sure did do a great job flipping the problem and playing victim.
06:04 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
I trust her completely, and that may be wrong of me, but i do love and trust her. She's told me so many times lying is the one thing in the world she can not stand. I just dont know. things go so right for the longest time. she says she loves me, sends me random texts that make me feel like the happiest man on earth, her family loves me, i mean she signed all the presents for her nieces and nephews as aunty her and uncle me. and then one thing makes me look too much into things and i go and do stupid shit like this.
06:04 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
krimson
Your life is a coin in the air.
Florida
Male - 24 Years Old
sounds fishy. she was probably waiting til in the morning to delete the message...not tell you
06:05 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
I can understand her being a bit bothered, but "I can't trust you anymore"?

Tell her to fuck off.
06:08 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
I do want to show her I understand that i shouldnt have invaded her space. And I am going to take her word. and i completely understand if some people read into this and think she's doing wrong. I'm just at a loss right now as to how to show her how i can "come back" from this.
06:11 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
and i wish i could just show everyone the past few months leading up to this. I fucked up the relationship a few months ago by not growing up and getting way to complaccent, comfortable, and not paying her attention. but since then ive done so much growing up and fixing things to where i thought we were finally getting into a good place, where i was fixing things, and then this. (sigh)
06:36 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
marieeboxx
Cat Lady
West Coast
Female - 23 Years Old
Likes someone else said, she probably was thinking about fucking him and not telling you.
Or she was just on her period...
06:39 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
i really do wish it was just her period. But Depo makes sure thats not an issue
06:47 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
Ricketts
@allenricketts
Dallas, TX
Male - 22 Years Old
Wow, she sure did do a great job flipping the problem and playing victim.

This. She said she was "torn" in the text. She was obviously considering going back to him anyway. Now she's got an excuse. Fuck that bitch.
06:57 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
White
A masochist cannibal dining alone.
Orgasmville, NA
Otherkin
This. She said she was "torn" in the text. She was obviously considering going back to him anyway. Now she's got an excuse. Fuck that bitch.

How this was overlooked by anyone (myself included, obviously) is remarkable.

To hell with that shit.

07:02 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
and like i said, i was half asleep and in panic mode, but im pretty sure thats what i read. the situation just leaves me feeling so empty
07:07 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
HarryPotter
No Avatar Selected
Hogwarts
Male - 27 Years Old
she became very defensive and said stuff like how could i go through her personal stuff like that and that she was going to talk to me about it the next day because that had all happened that night. she says she doesnt think she can trust me anymore and doesnt know how i am going to come back from this. i apologized profusely and told her i should have put more thought into everything. she told me i should never had gone through her stuff and i should have just asked her about the one text i saw in the morning.
sounds to me like she is looking for a way out and you gave it to her, even though a small one she's taking it.. If youre a strong willed man, give her some space to get her head in the game. If she goes to the dude, then too bad, I doubt he's going to want anything more than to "experience her again." He probably won't leave his fiance for her. But if she does go to him, then you can look else where and never take her back.

Keep us posted, ya?
07:10 PM on 12/15/12 
User Info.
nev0bac
No Avatar Selected
Male - 23 Years Old
I will. i got some advice from someone on another forum and i think Im going to make her a candle lit dinner soon and lay everything out. what worries me, what bugs me, that i love her more than anything and i want to fix this

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos