Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts
12:10 AM on 12/17/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
jumping on stage anywhere is fucking stupid and should get you punched in the side of the head

lol'd

"Kendrick Lamar isn’t destined for any sort of mainstream success" - Grizzly, December 30, 2011

I don't mean to be a dick, I just saw this and thought it was great. Danny Brown news is too amazing and "Back 2 Ballin" is one of the catchiest tracks in the past few months.

feels bad (and i don't remember saying it, but it sounds like me), but i'm glad i was wrong. i still can't believe kendrick lamar is playing two sold out shows in my city in a couple of weeks and is getting played on the radio.

Need to give more love to new Game and Big Boi, only spun them a few times each. Not sure if I can say the latter is >>> Sir Lucious at this point like a lot of others have. As for Jesus Piece, having less songs may mean less filler (where R.E.D. had plenty), but it's also got less standout tracks, too. Still good overall.

Tip, on the other hand, put a product that's hardly any better than No Mercy, which is what I expected.

Funny that Kendrick cites LIG as his favorite for the year, since the love for that album seemed to diminish not too long before his album dropped.

Am I the only one who thought DMX singing Rudolph wasn't funny? /Scrooge

game is ok, big boi is fantastic - loving it. i like the production on it more than sir lucious, and the experimental/alternative aspect. we'll see in a year, cause i still play the shit out of SL.

and nas' LIG was in my top 3 albums in july, barely made my 10 in december, haha.

still need to listen to trouble man. i've been on a 'no fucks to give' front for him though.

Hip hop shows? You normally don't do that there.

good way to get smacked. not to mention, security is a little bulky at hip-hop shows.

Schoolboy q had a show in Houston this past summer that had a lot of crowdsurfing, stage diving, and moshing.. I know you said it barely happens, but i see a rise in it. Odd Future is full of themselves with only having a few members with talents and the rest just taking up space everywhere they go.

you talking about the show at the warehouse live studio? that was wild. nice to see someone from houston on here! we should hang at a show!
11:00 AM on 12/17/12
weworemasks
save the drama for wilmer valderama
User Info.
Still haven't listened to new Wiz yet. How is it?

very very bad. worse than his debut. amber rose has a verse and that says it all.

Just want to say that despite my love for Pusha I hate "Blocka" and why is he doing this to me.

definitely a rare underwhelming track for him.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos