Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
08:59 AM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
god damn, this just feels right
User Info.
Love it. With the samples of the other songs, can already tell this EP will be a very strong release. I'm glad they are considering this "the return of blink 182."
09:03 AM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
User Info.
oh, and this is a great Angels And Airwaves song. I wonder why it didn't make the E.P.
Stop comparing everything to Angels and Airwaves. It's definitely way more blink than AVA, and there is going to be some AVA influence from now on so just get over it. And why do you say Tom doesn't look like he wants to be there? Where do you see Tom at? If you mean the music, I think he sounds really good.
09:30 AM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
User Info.
The present and future of blink-182's sound is a mixture between Untitled blink, +44, and AVA. As more music is created, the lines will become more and more blurred.

Pointless to say it's an AVA or +44 song. It's the music blink would've been creating after Untitled.
This.
Well said, thank you Zack.
05:04 PM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
User Info.
I think it's important to remember the sick feeling in your stomach you got back in 05' when the news broke about the breakup. I'm so thankful for this new music, i'd take it over no new Blink any day. If you don't like a song in particular, that's cool and normal. At the end of the day, IT'S NEW BLINK. And if you can find a single song you like, then it's absolutely better than nothing. I've been with them since 97', and have never completely given up hope amidst their changes here and there.
Definitely agree. Very well said. Reading through these comments is excruciating. I think the EP is awesome and way better than Neighborhoods. A lot of people just want Enema or TOYPAJ over and over again... but then they'd complain that they release the same album over and over. They just have to complain about something.
05:05 PM on 12/17/12
Austin Davis
User Info.
I didn't like this at all. Oh well.
And you probably listened through it, what, once?
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums