Username
Password

Comments: Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 105
12:16 PM on 12/17/12
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
The title of this article says 'Anthony and Beau of Saosin Join Anthony Green For "Seven Years"' Just saying.
Fixed haha, I started the title differently then changed it.
12:17 PM on 12/17/12
honkytonk
Fedoras, limit 1 per group.
User Info.
This was neat, I hope to hear something from Saosin soon. Reunion show with Anthony would be cool.
12:17 PM on 12/17/12
RXBandit34
User Info.
holy shit. the 16 year old inside me is freaking out over this!
12:19 PM on 12/17/12
Fowdall
User Info.
Queue complaints of "I wish the crowd would let him sing"
12:20 PM on 12/17/12
quickandsilver
User Info.
I bet he's on the new record and it's already recorded...
12:20 PM on 12/17/12
iAMhollyood315
Rest is for the dead
User Info.
Never thought this would happen. Weird, I yelled this out at the New Jersey show and he had no interest in playing it.
yeah, haha this is crazy.
12:21 PM on 12/17/12
Deathco_019
I demand a trial by combat.
User Info.
Release the instrumental album, reunion tour, Saosin = fin.

(Really I have no idea but that would probably be the best bet if Anthony was down for it.)
I feel like it's not the end for Saosin. Maybe Anthony will do a reunion tour, but I doubt it. He's trying to put out Young Legs and I'm sure Circa will do another tour. Pretty sure someone in Circa said they were gonna slow down a bit after a crazy year, especially for Anthony.

Plus, the show was in CA, so I think it was more of a convenient circumstance rather than some kind of premonition.
12:22 PM on 12/17/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
hahahha "We all have boners!"
12:22 PM on 12/17/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
Never thought this would happen. Weird, I yelled this out at the New Jersey show and he had no interest in playing it.
probably because it wasn't on his setlist. there are videos out there of him singing it without these guys.

also, saosin posted ":)" on their facebook account 45 minutes ago. they are such teases.
12:23 PM on 12/17/12
popdisaster00
Two years is a long time to pretend
User Info.
I was just talking to my friend about how awesome a Translating the Name reunion tour would be...
12:24 PM on 12/17/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
I bet the guys in Saosin are REALLY happy to perform with someone who actually sounds great live.
12:25 PM on 12/17/12
therookielot
the shape of punk just came
User Info.
Queue complaints of "I wish the crowd would let him sing"
What are we in line for?
12:26 PM on 12/17/12
MrDelux
User Info.
I got chills.
12:28 PM on 12/17/12
Fowdall
User Info.
What are we in line for?
I've not even gonna edit my post because that was witty.
12:29 PM on 12/17/12
_><_
Registered Member
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony pleaserealseanotheralbumwithanthony

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos