Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
02:53 PM on 12/17/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
hahahahahahahah this thread is fucking hilarious. there's just so much irony crammed into one place.

first instance being that Courtney Love probably calls herself a cunt all the time. the second being that Krist would by far be the best bass player Hole ever had.

why,why, why does she act like she's as talented as Kurt was?

let's look it at like this, she claims the only reason anyone knows who Dave and Krist are is because of Kurt, which is probably true. BUT what is even truer is that no one would know who she is either. now let's look at all parties involved track records since back when they all made Kurt kill himself. Hole became a joke, Krist sunk into obscurity, and Dave started the Foo Fighters.

So the one who made a sad spectacle of her life is talking from a pedestal to a guy who made his own way and another guy who respectively walked away.

That's a cunt thing to do, sorry if it offends you. check that, no i'm not. at fucking all.
03:06 PM on 12/17/12
TomAce
Still Listens To Limbeck
User Info.
No it isn't. I mean, you can use the f-slur on straight guys. That doesn't mean it uni-orientation.

And yeah, I'm totally going to listen to a straight white male comedian about how its okay to use racist, sexist, and homophobic slurs.
alright, be like that. but rupaul and wanda sykes aren't very funny.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS