Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
08:23 AM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Might consider driving to Toledo, but who knows. I would love to see Citizen and The American Scene finally. The Story So Far is fun live, but sometimes I wish people would just mosh to their set instead of jumping into the crowd the whole time.
09:00 AM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
User Info.
I don't know anything about Citizen or The American Scene, but TSSF, MOB, and Tonight Alive on the same bill is fantastic. Pretty stoked on this.
Citizen and The American Scene are both good. Citizen is a cool up and coming punk band. The American Scene is on Pure Noise with the TSSF and has more on an indie/hard rock/post punk feel going on. Both are good in their own right. Check them out if you can. This is an awesome tour.
09:59 AM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
User Info.
You'd be better off in Detroit. The Jamboree Festival will probably be awful
Haha yeah, I saw that and I immediately thought about the time I saw the Suicide Machines at Agora Ballroom. There was a local band festival beforehand. Sat through a couple hours of complete junk, but the Machines were worth it!
11:17 AM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
User Info.
Maybe! Haha I just really want to go to this but I don't even think it'd be worth seeing these bands with all the heavy bands and the dumb crowds in the shittiest city in Ohio
I have no idea what kind of bands are playing this festival! It probably won't be worth it the more I think about it. There is absolutely no idea when to show up to try and get there as the touring bands play. At least with the Suicide Machines show they were here on their own, so I kind of had an idea when they would play. The local bands ended going over a bit pushing things back.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests