AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

Comments: Page 4
Displaying posts 45 - 60 of 74
11:27 AM on 12/18/12
Calvin Lauber
User Info.
Don't really like Tonight Alive, but TSSF, Citizen, and The American Scene all on one tour is crazy awesome.
11:32 AM on 12/18/12
yayitsjoe
An American Workplace.
User Info.
pretty cool tour, but it is bound to bring out the worst fans that philly has to offer.
11:33 AM on 12/18/12
Arry
apreeesh
User Info.
sup seattle
11:40 AM on 12/18/12
koryoreo
Fuck You Seattle
User Info.
pretty cool tour, but it is bound to bring out the worst fans that philly has to offer.
This. I like Man Overboard and TSSF, but they really bring out the idiot "bros". Probably the two worst fanbases in pop punk currently. I'll probably be standing in the back or side for the co headliners and up front for Citizen and The American Scene so that I can avoid the stupidity of the crowd.
12:08 PM on 12/18/12
MXP
aka Max Phillips
User Info.
Dallas date here I come!!!
12:17 PM on 12/18/12
MJSchmidt
Hang 'em high or not at all
User Info.
Maybe! Haha I just really want to go to this but I don't even think it'd be worth seeing these bands with all the heavy bands and the dumb crowds in the shittiest city in Ohio
I have no idea what kind of bands are playing this festival! It probably won't be worth it the more I think about it. There is absolutely no idea when to show up to try and get there as the touring bands play. At least with the Suicide Machines show they were here on their own, so I kind of had an idea when they would play. The local bands ended going over a bit pushing things back.
12:44 PM on 12/18/12
PirateSkater182
I want a new username.
User Info.
I really wanna see TSSF.. but I'm not a fan of Man Overboard at all. I'll see about this, it's a maybe for the Houston date.
01:13 PM on 12/18/12
Mat_terry27
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Finally! San Luis Obispo is gonna be fucking cool. It's about time a good tour comes close! Finally get to see Citizen too!
01:19 PM on 12/18/12
carlywedding
I need more lemon pledge
User Info.
There's also a Baltimore date on April 4th. It's not listed in the tour dates section, but when I went to buy a ticket for Virginia Beach it said they were also playing at the Ottobar. It's on the Ottobar's website too. I don't know what's up with that.
01:24 PM on 12/18/12
HeyItsAllyssa
Clear Eyes Full Hearts Can't Lose
User Info.
Nice lineup!
01:26 PM on 12/18/12
EastCoastVans
oh, common life
User Info.
This. I like Man Overboard and TSSF, but they really bring out the idiot "bros". Probably the two worst fanbases in pop punk currently. I'll probably be standing in the back or side for the co headliners and up front for Citizen and The American Scene so that I can avoid the stupidity of the crowd.
Can't speak for TSSF because I haven't seen them since Bamboozle, but at the Lost Tape Holiday show this weekend at the TLA Man Overboard's crowd was insanely tame. I was just comfortably standing there, hardly moving, for a solid half of their set.
01:35 PM on 12/18/12
mattbp
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Going to Montreal. Such a good tour.
01:53 PM on 12/18/12
don't fret
When In Rome
User Info.
New Album before this tour????!?
02:28 PM on 12/18/12
luckisoverrated
So is breakfast food.
User Info.
You driving to Little Rock, not sure if I want to considering I'll have class on Thursday :\
Yeah, it's three and a half hours from me but I think I'm gonna take a couple days off work and kind of make a mini-vacation out of it. Honestly, as much as I love TWY and Hostage Calm, I'm most excited about Misser. I just couldn't pass it up. But I understand where you're coming from, if I had early morning class on Thursday, I'd probably stay home too.
02:30 PM on 12/18/12
kidinthebushes
User Info.
Will both bands alternate playing last?

Man Overboard is listed as the headliner on the Reggie's website.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos