This is what I've got for now. I can probably come up with 100 or so more.
- I thought the description of how the drums on “You Can’t Count on Me” were recorded was very interesting. Any other notable recording techniques you used on SN&SM?
- In your blog on the official site, you say you didn’t want the song “1492” on Geffen’s site because, “It belongs to us, not them.” What do you mean by that?
- How would you feel if the album leaked tomorrow? In general what are your thoughts on piracy?
- I’m not going to lie; the first time I heard the song title “Washington Square,” I hoped it might be a studio recording of the song “August and Everything After.” Is there any chance we’ll ever hear a studio recording of that song, or is it going to stay the live b-side to “She Don’t Want Nobody Near?”
- Are there still plans for the DVD release of the Town Hall show at which you played “August and Everything After” in its entirety? When can we expect it?
- There are rumors that both the recent Rams Head Live! Benefit show and the Bowery show were professionally recorded. Any plans to do anything with those?
- Can you say anything about an upcoming U.S. tour?