shit, any way is better than a plane crash
Im sure you'll loose consciousness lack of air
08:28 AM on 12/19/12
ZachMadeMeOdd
<("<) ^( " )^ (>")>
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Just saw this.

The only time I ever met this man was at an NFG show some time in 2010. It was the first I had seen them (I know) and it was at Northern Lights in NY. A bunch of clowns had already gotten onstage without issue and jumped off/tried to look gay with Jordan, so I figured why not stage dive if everyone else is? I had just hopped the barrier and was making my way up the steps when suddenly I had an arm around my throat dragging me away from the stage. Some douche bouncer for some reason picked me to be the first to get sent out even though I didn't even make it to the stage. Stern intervened, going as far as to grab the guys arm off me and told him I wasn't causing any issue and not to kick me out. The dude let me go and I thanked him and he told me "absolutely man no problem. If any of the guys would've seen that they'd of done the same."

That right there is one down to earth and awesome guy. Rest easy and thanks again.
09:11 AM on 12/19/12
mattregan
www.twitter.com/vipregan
User Info.
Drugs?
09:29 AM on 12/20/12
MATTY-AL4W
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
RIP BROTHER!
06:07 PM on 12/20/12
WhaleSnake
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Im sure you'll loose consciousness lack of air
i would sure hope so
06:35 PM on 12/22/12
PeteRoe
User Info.
Just saw this.

The only time I ever met this man was at an NFG show some time in 2010. It was the first I had seen them (I know) and it was at Northern Lights in NY. A bunch of clowns had already gotten onstage without issue and jumped off/tried to look gay with Jordan, so I figured why not stage dive if everyone else is? I had just hopped the barrier and was making my way up the steps when suddenly I had an arm around my throat dragging me away from the stage. Some douche bouncer for some reason picked me to be the first to get sent out even though I didn't even make it to the stage. Stern intervened, going as far as to grab the guys arm off me and told him I wasn't causing any issue and not to kick me out. The dude let me go and I thanked him and he told me "absolutely man no problem. If any of the guys would've seen that they'd of done the same."

That right there is one down to earth and awesome guy. Rest easy and thanks again.
I love hearing stories like that. That was very cool.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos