Username
Password
Video News
Hint: Have a news tip? Submit us news.
Video
Inside AP.net

Bright and Early Perform "Black and...

Posted by: Alex DiVincenzo (12/18/12)
Bright and Early recording themselves performing their new song, "Black and Blue," on their iPhones. Check out the video in the replies. Be sure to vote for them - and listen to a demo version of the song - here.

Displaying posts 1 - 12 of 12
06:51 PM on 12/18/12
Alex DiVincenzo
www.alexislegend.com
User Info.
07:05 PM on 12/18/12
Christian Wagner
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Love these dudes. Epic.
11:21 PM on 12/18/12
Jat
Where you been?
User Info.
This song is fantastic. They really should put out a full length.
12:29 AM on 12/19/12
Mattylikesfilms
If You Dig Up The Dead...
User Info.
Solid song but I was JB to grow his hair out!
01:05 AM on 12/19/12
Horrors
User Info.
hey JB, any chance of us being able to buy or download black and blue anytime soon? the song is great.
06:12 AM on 12/19/12
InaGreendase
Registered Member
User Info.
I reviewed this band's last EP and I don't remember the vocalist once sounding like Casey Crescenzo. Here? I had to check to see if he didn't join the band or something.
08:18 AM on 12/19/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
hey JB, any chance of us being able to buy or download black and blue anytime soon? the song is great.
Soon enough! We have been trying to figure out how to pay for the recording. We did these videos ourselves. The recording of Black and Blue that we used for the contest page was just a demo that I recorded with the dudes. We are doing this contest, because the winner gets 5 grand. We really didn't want to use Kickstarter, because we know we might actually NEED to use it at some point. We figured, might as well not waste an opportunity on something that we an probably figure out on our own. We also don't like to beg our fans for money or attention. It just seems wrong.

But we have been shopping around to labels and marketing people to help put a team together. Our biggest fear is that we write a record we LOVE and then it goes unheard. We just want to get our ducks in a row before "pushing the button." I would expect a new B&E release in Spring 2013.
08:21 AM on 12/19/12
JayBee420
Bright and Early
User Info.
I reviewed this band's last EP and I don't remember the vocalist once sounding like Casey Crescenzo. Here? I had to check to see if he didn't join the band or something.
Haha. I have been hearing that a lot lately. I think it's just about comfort zone. I learned a lot about my voice in the past year or two, and this is much more natural to the way that I really sound. At the same time, I think Casey rules. I wouldn't say I am an extreme Dearhunter fan, but, I do love that 2nd EP, and of course TREOS.
11:21 AM on 12/19/12
brucew
Automatic Habit
User Info.
i'm pretty sure all of these dudes have the moves like jagger.
12:06 PM on 12/20/12
bobby vee
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
dang it, what a good song! entertaining vid too!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests