AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts
08:04 PM on 12/18/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
Awesome. Happy for her. Some ghost writer better write her a damn catchy song and do it quick. It'll have no choice but to be huge.
08:48 PM on 12/18/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
This thread is so PUNK. RAWR. BRB gonna fap to bands who want zero added exposure and who I personally know very well through a friend's friend's sister's cousin as totally cool dudes.
08:58 PM on 12/18/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
Jesse Lacey approves this message.
I'm just happy for the chick; fuck me right?
10:52 PM on 12/18/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
The only real reason this kind of sucks is how very average her voice is. I mean, you Americans can't provide anything better (that wins)? Poor show. But I guess that's the nature of these 'competitions'. It's a cool birthday present for Rian, but I find it extremely difficult to believe that she wouldn't have won without the backing of ATL/Wentz and the like.

And yeah, that blog post about how she JUST WASN'T FAMOUS ENOUGH came off in a really shitty way.
But in America ATL really isn't that big. They never get radio exposure and Wentz hasn't been relevant since maybe his wedding. 30-40 year old moms don't know who ATL or Wentz are. She's a good looking girl with a decent voice who sang the right songs. She was clearly better than her male counterpart in Dez and is clearly more mainstream than the others.
11:59 PM on 12/18/12
70x7brandnew
User Info.
agggh she was my favorite
Because she sang alt-rock songs? I preferred her song choices the most as well, but her voice was very weak, even if it was unique.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos