Username
Password
Lost Prophets News - Page 11
Displaying posts 150 - 165 of 729.
09:55 AM on 12/19/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
If this is true, I have to wonder if his band-mates knew about it. Doesn't seem like it was something he was private about if he was conspiring with others.
09:56 AM on 12/19/12
bobsheiskawy
www.facebook.com/misewell
User Info.
He could have been making plans with the victim or talking about what he was going to do with other people or they simply could have found evidence that he had stashed himself indicating his intentions. Conspiracy just means 'planning to' really.
in order for it to have been a conspiracy, there definitely had to have been at least one other person involved, and an agreement between him and the other person(s) to commit an unlawful act. best guess is the two women who are also facing charges. now i go back to studying for my crim law exam.
09:58 AM on 12/19/12
a3s1g1
User Info.
If this is true, I have to wonder if his band-mates knew about it. Doesn't seem like it was something he was private about if he was conspiring with others.
This.

If he's really been up to this kind of shit, I'd hope the band members weren't keeping quiet about it just in the name of success and money.
10:00 AM on 12/19/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
lol I love that a lot of the posts in here are "I hope this isn't true because I like the band" not "Thank god they stopped this monster" or "I hope it isn't true because that means children weren't being raped"

Most of the people saying I hope it isn't true aren't specifying why they hope it isn't true...so it's a little unfair to attack them and assume they care more about a band (that only has one good album) breaking up more than children being raped (or planned to be raped).
10:01 AM on 12/19/12
raychull
User Info.

Especially if it was happening while they were on tour. Like having a bunch of small underaged girls wasn't a red flag. I don't feel sorry for the band largely in part of this.

lol I love that a lot of the posts in here are "I hope this isn't true because I like the band" not "Thank god they stopped this monster" or "I hope it isn't true because that means children weren't being raped"

And like you said earlier, that posts are people feeling sorry for the band, who probably knew what was going on, rather than, hey, I feel sorry for the kids.
10:01 AM on 12/19/12
SincerelyMe
Long live the car crash hearts
User Info.
Hoping this isn't true, but just yikes.

Also curious as to why he can be named and the other two involved can't.
10:02 AM on 12/19/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Most of the people saying I hope it isn't true aren't specifying why they hope it isn't true...so it's a little unfair to attack them and assume they care more about a band (that only has one good album) breaking up more than children being raped (or planned to be raped).

There has been more than one person that's either said for the bands sake or because they saw them at warped or loved a song. That's too fucking many.
10:02 AM on 12/19/12
InTheatersNow
Suck My Balls
User Info.
I really don't know what to believe... I'm a big Lostprophets fan, but this I hope is not true.
Can't believe you are surprised.
10:03 AM on 12/19/12
Born_For_This
Registered Member
User Info.
I really hope this isn't true. Personally I really don't think it is true. If it is then it;s absolutely disgusting.

However, all the people so quick to condemn him and declare he is 100% guilty piss me off. You do not know the facts, you know what a newspaper has told you. Leave your crappy name calling and awful jokes until we know the full story.
10:03 AM on 12/19/12
phaynes1
AP.NET ILLUMINATI
User Info.
Hoping this isn't true, but just yikes.

Also curious as to why he can be named and the other two involved can't.

It's more than likely the other two aren't recognizable names and just regular shitty humans. If/when the official report comes out, pending the guilt factor, they would almost surely be named. Since this is speculation/charges at this point, it makes sense to only name the person with recognition.
10:06 AM on 12/19/12
Chris Collum
User Info.
Um..yikes
botDs-r
www.twitter.com/shawnhyphenray
User Info.
And this hear goes into more detail http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/12/1...rged-with.html

I really hope this isn't true.
TheModernAge
User Info.
Can't believe you are surprised.
How could anyone not be surprised that a guy would conspire to rape a 1 year old?
10:07 AM on 12/19/12
xerickx24
Shots Fired
User Info.
dude what the fuck, thats insane. Just saw them at warped enjoyed their set.
10:07 AM on 12/19/12
blindrider529
***NICKEL CREEK*** <--GO LISTEN NOW
User Info.
There has been more than one person that's either said for the bands sake or because they saw them at warped or loved a song. That's too fucking many.

Well, you're assuming that is their only reason for wishing it untrue. Besides, it's not a bad thing to hope that these kinds of allegations about someone you admire isn't true. It's natural for people to want to hope that the people they admire don't do terrible things. It's usually the average persons first inclination when they hear about something like this. I just don't think it's something worth attacking over. Anyway, didn't mean to stir anything up. Just thought it was a little unfair.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests