Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 2 posts.
07:36 AM on 12/20/12
bmiller
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Alternative Press gave this 1 out of 5 stars, stating that it's a HORRIBLE album. Usually Alt Press inflates ratings of albums for various reasons (industry funding I presume) and Aboslute Punk butchers the hell out of poor records. This 80% rating seems so wrong...
10:32 PM on 12/20/12
bmiller
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Mega-lulz at "industry funding." You know you're posting on a website that at one time sold guaranteed reviews and news posts without letting the users know, right? Alternative Press has never done that.

Also, this record is atrocious.
Yes. "At one time" doesn't mean a hell of a lot. What I was saying is that the majority of the staff reviews or frequent reviewers on this site provide a more accurate an objective review than magazines. Not always, but most. For example, 3OH!3's last album was rated 3 1/2 stars out of 5 by Alt Press on here was rated 40%ish. Reason being is that 3OH!3 was on the cover of Alt Press before the release and had numerous adverts promoting the release of their record.

My point is that I am just surprised that the reviews weren't reversed. I was not a fan of BLGs 2nd disc and doubt I'll like this one.
Options
More From This Author
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums