Username
Password

04:31 PM on 12/03/11 
User Info.
Broden Terry
I'm glad I built myself an igloo
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
One moment everyone seems to be against Clarke and the next he's a superstar for scoring some runs. Personally I consider him to be a wonderful player. It's nice to see him doing well with the bat whilst leading from the front as captain.
12:24 AM on 12/04/11 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
One moment everyone seems to be against Clarke and the next he's a superstar for scoring some runs. Personally I consider him to be a wonderful player. It's nice to see him doing well with the bat whilst leading from the front as captain.

i dont ever know why so many people dont like him??
i mean Ponting even is a grump and he is loved?
Clarkey always seems like a good bloke, speaks well, is a quality captain and strategist, as well as 3 centuries in last 4 tests. maybe it was jealousy over having Bingle as his GF, i dunno?
PS. his new missus was on the tele yester, shes gorgeous!
03:12 PM on 12/05/11 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
i dont ever know why so many people dont like him??
i mean Ponting even is a grump and he is loved?
Clarkey always seems like a good bloke, speaks well, is a quality captain and strategist, as well as 3 centuries in last 4 tests. maybe it was jealousy over having Bingle as his GF, i dunno?
PS. his new missus was on the tele yester, shes gorgeous!

I think you're definitely right. I think it's just public jealously in that he's captain of Australia, he has an expensive and equally fancy car, he was dating a model, and I think people mistake his confidence as arrogance. I hope he continues to make some runs because he's in wonderful form with the bat at the moment.

I think his new girlfriend is more attractive than Bingle, actually. He's done very well!
06:54 PM on 01/03/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Great past two days cricket!
13 wickets yester on a beautiful Sydney day

And Clarkey just hit his 100 before lunch with Ponting on a nervous 97 over lunch getting ready for his first century in 2yrs!!
The Indians field is like its set up for the test match board game
09:10 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Happiness is just a moment.
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
Spent all day watching the cricket. India never even looked like getting a wicket today. What a captain's knock from Clarkey, especially the selflessness he showed to declare when he was only 6 off beating Taylor and Bradman's 334. Top bloke.
11:16 PM on 01/04/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Spent all day watching the cricket. India never even looked like getting a wicket today. What a captain's knock from Clarkey, especially the selflessness he showed to declare when he was only 6 off beating Taylor and Bradman's 334. Top bloke.

i really hope this gets everyone off his back, i never understood the hate. i think it might, my friend who hates him (but cant give a good reason why) said today "you know he's not too bad a bloke" so maybe!!!

i was predicting slog it til tea and then just take 2-4 overs after tea and declare, just to annoy the indians. but i'm sure he knows best (plus was prob a smart move to show the public he is a team man, not that going to tea wouldve been a selfish move)
05:17 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
i really hope this gets everyone off his back, i never understood the hate. i think it might, my friend who hates him (but cant give a good reason why) said today "you know he's not too bad a bloke" so maybe!!!

i was predicting slog it til tea and then just take 2-4 overs after tea and declare, just to annoy the indians. but i'm sure he knows best (plus was prob a smart move to show the public he is a team man, not that going to tea wouldve been a selfish move)
I never got the hate either, some of my friends think it's because of his reputation as a 'pretty boy'? Perhaps people are jealous or something, he always came off a good guy and someone who loved his cricket.

Yeah everyone was expecting that, the look on Mark Taylor's face when he declared said it all. Definitely picked up some respect for that selfless act. Hopefully bad weather won't stop us from getting a well deserved (and historic) win.
05:31 AM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
dirty frank
No Avatar Selected
sheffield
Male - 29 Years Old
He's the aussie cricketer who i respect the most, and i expect him to become a force of a captain
11:16 PM on 01/05/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
What a comprehensive victory for the Aussies today. Great day of cricket, India's tail played some great shots and kept the game exciting. Clarke bowls a couple of overs and gets Tendulker, that guy can do no wrong at the moment.
05:05 AM on 01/07/12 
User Info.
Broden Terry
Wesley. Melbourne
Male - 23 Years Old
Pattinson picking up an injury is so unfortunate. I don't get the love for Ryan Harris either, but no doubt he'll come into the squad.
03:08 AM on 01/09/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
i want Bollinger back in, not really sure on his form or fitness, but i love the bloke!

Starc has been taking a few in T20
04:13 AM on 01/16/12 
User Info.
AussieBoy
Bondi Beach, Sydney
Male
Another win by an innings.
This team of Warner, Hilfy, Cowan, Pattinson, mad man siddle led by Clarkey is coming for England and that no1 test nation title!
03:50 AM on 01/21/12 
User Info.
skanal1
London
Male - 20 Years Old
holy crap i had no idea there was a cricket thing here. as an india supporter i gotta say that we suck abroad.
12:17 AM on 02/11/12 
User Info.
phil19
an Aussie in London
London, England
Male - 29 Years Old
i want Bollinger back in, not really sure on his form or fitness, but i love the bloke!

Starc has been taking a few in T20

i have no reason to back my statement up, but i really dislike bollinger.

haddin needs to get dropped like all the catches he shouldve taken
02:20 AM on 02/13/12 
User Info.
Less Than Mike
Sydney, Australia
Male - 22 Years Old
i have no reason to back my statement up, but i really dislike bollinger.

haddin needs to get dropped like all the catches he shouldve taken

hahahha.

Wade has ripping it up in the CWB series. Probably won't see haddin play another ODI. Not too sure about Wade's potential as a test replacement though.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos