AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Kanye West News - Page 10
Displaying posts 135 - 150 of 153.
05:05 PM on 01/03/13
Theseventhson
User Info.
ah who gives a shit if i miss one letter and an apostrophe? this isn't an english class, suck a dick.
So you hate women and gays? All around winner, this guy.
06:19 PM on 01/03/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
So you hate women and gays? All around winner, this guy.
where the fuck did i say that?
06:44 PM on 01/03/13
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
User Info.
ah who gives a shit if i miss one letter and an apostrophe? this isn't an english class, suck a dick.
all i'm saying is that if you're going to call someone stupid, you picked a hilarious time to be a fuck-up. hell, i bet Kim Kardashian wouldn't have even made that mistake. then again, you seem pretty convinced that she's a useless person or something baseless like that.
09:03 PM on 01/03/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
all i'm saying is that if you're going to call someone stupid, you picked a hilarious time to be a fuck-up. hell, i bet Kim Kardashian wouldn't have even made that mistake. then again, you seem pretty convinced that she's a useless person or something baseless like that.
baseless? listen to that girl talk to even 5 minutes. every sentence that comes out of her mouth is just blindly regurgitated with no meaning or factual intent behind it what so ever, its almost like the words just fall out of her head. she makes children with autism sound like astrophysicists.
11:38 PM on 01/03/13
RonStoppable
yeezy season approachin
User Info.
taking shots at kids with autism! yeah!
03:29 PM on 01/04/13
IceAge/HeatWave
hello earth
User Info.
baseless? listen to that girl talk to even 5 minutes. every sentence that comes out of her mouth is just blindly regurgitated with no meaning or factual intent behind it what so ever, its almost like the words just fall out of her head. she makes children with autism sound like astrophysicists.
but why does that make her a bad person, let alone hate-worthy? it seems like those feelings should be reserved for people who, like, commit genocide or ruin innocent lives or something. i guess it's not anyone else's place to tell you what to do with your hate, this just seems over the top and, yes, baseless. additionally, i've seen you spew more bile in here talking about Kim Kardashian than i've ever heard come out of her mouth.
07:48 AM on 01/05/13
dontlookaway
User Info.
i was there i witnessed "history"
11:21 AM on 01/05/13
VoliminalX
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
You can't say somebody isn't very smart when you don't know the difference between "Your" and You're". With that being said, you're basically what's wrong with the world. You're passing judgement on a person you hardly know anything about. You know what the media portrays her as and if you claim to be so smart and up on it you would know media twists images of people for their own gain.

Also, I am in no way sticking up for Kim, I don't particularly like her but I don't see the basis for the amount of hate she gets. She's just sort of there doing her thing.
05:30 PM on 01/05/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
but why does that make her a bad person, let alone hate-worthy? it seems like those feelings should be reserved for people who, like, commit genocide or ruin innocent lives or something. i guess it's not anyone else's place to tell you what to do with your hate, this just seems over the top and, yes, baseless. additionally, i've seen you spew more bile in here talking about Kim Kardashian than i've ever heard come out of her mouth.
because she contributes NOTHING to the world and she exploits the fact that people look up to her for sucking a dick. she was nobody before that video came out, now her and her retard family are millionaires with one of the most watched reality shows on tv and shes STILL making millions of dollars every year for NOTHING. she could have easily turned it all down but she chose to bask in the glow of all the stupid people in this country that idolize her. shes a waste of a human being and deserves absolutely nothing that she has or ever will have.
01:46 PM on 01/06/13
boutchue
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Well now we know that Kim let Kanye finish.
It's barely January, and this made my year. Thanks.
01:46 PM on 01/06/13
Theseventhson
User Info.
is that your wife, your girlfriend or just your main bitch?
11:25 AM on 01/07/13
TylerSilvestri
You can call me Al
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
i was there i witnessed "history"

The conception?
07:47 AM on 01/08/13
dontlookaway
User Info.
no0o0o0oo the kanye concert in AC. but i bet the conception is on video somewhere...
07:57 AM on 01/08/13
Holly HoX!
User Info.
because she contributes NOTHING to the world and she exploits the fact that people look up to her for sucking a dick. she was nobody before that video came out, now her and her retard family are millionaires with one of the most watched reality shows on tv and shes STILL making millions of dollars every year for NOTHING. she could have easily turned it all down but she chose to bask in the glow of all the stupid people in this country that idolize her. shes a waste of a human being and deserves absolutely nothing that she has or ever will have.

WhaleSnake hates money
04:45 PM on 01/08/13
WhaleSnake
User Info.
WhaleSnake hates money
no i dont, i just hate people who sell their soul to get it.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums