- Survived 8 months of Texas
- Ran a ten miler
- Got me two mile time under 12 minutes
- Got promoted six months early
- Had a chance to hang out with Lindsey, Liz, Tyler, and Tariq
- Got to do a lot of cool Army stuff
Thanks man... never thought I'd get SGT, thought I'd just do my 3 and get out, lol... but then when my wife got pregnant on my mid-tour leave I thought it'd be good to re-up for another 3, lol. As for Hood... hate the PT traffic. I just found out I'm deploying to Kuwait the first week of February too, so not too happy about that.
Lucky for you, kuwait is pretty much a vacation at this point. Haha.