All Posts by User
Displaying user's 4 posts.
11:15 PM on 02/26/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Hahaha.

Awesome. I"ll have to hop on.

By the way, I know that it's not the kind of rock music people here listen to anymore (for the most part), but Korn's 2007 album is fucking great hard rock that isn't screamo. Give it a listen. "innocent Bystander" and "Killing" are awesome.
11:46 PM on 02/26/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
more people need to play gears of war, that is the best game ever haha. gears 2 is gonna be so amazing.

Word. November.

Let's turn this into a thread about how much of a disaster the PS3 has been and praise 360 and Wii.
01:08 AM on 02/27/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
The only good thing Korn did was that episode of South Park. I hate nu-metal so much.

Well, in 10 years, "emo" will be looked at just like nu-metal (and hair metal) is now.

Hell, the overlying genre of emo is fucking despised outside of it's fanbase as it is.
01:17 PM on 02/27/08
ZeoVGM
PINK WIG, THICK ASS.
User Info.
Holy shit. Does no one in this thread know what emo is?

We know, but sadly when you discuss the current bands known as emo, emo is really the only way to describe their genre, even though most "emo" out right now isn't REALLY emo.

Emo is also different than nu-metal is that it's used as a description and it annoys me. People use emo as a negative term. I've heard people who don't like Linkin Park's new album say "they're like a fuckin' emo band now". It just doesn't make any sense.

I wish the term would die already.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests