Username
Password

05:45 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
FuryCore
The spirit of the hustler
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
This will hopefully be a beast of a record. I would love to see an album in between what Peregrine and Sagarmatha were.

April 9, 2013.
10:50 PM on 01/01/13 
User Info.
FuryCore
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
You want an album somewhere between those two? Come on, we should be hoping for much more than that.

You're right, but I've always said that my favorite of theirs is Two Conversations. I believe that the post-rock direction is a good one, with one caveat: the vocals. I love Crisci's vocals and hate to see them go by the wayside and the band turn into a Mogwai or EITS chaser. I feel like Peregrin e was the middle between Sagarmatha and TC, and I hope that this isn't a further dive into the extreme post-rock direction. Hope that made sense.
02:12 PM on 01/06/13 
User Info.
FuryCore
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
Can't hold my excitement for this release

Yes, you're not the only one.
08:39 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
FuryCore
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
Favourite band, so obviously I'm beyond excited for this album.

I hope Chris sings more this time around.

Yes, yes, and yes. That's what I want to see. Maybe I'm in the minority, but I continue to love Two Conversations more than anything and wouldn't mind a Peregrine/Two Conversations/new version this time around.
07:52 PM on 02/20/13 
User Info.
FuryCore
Nashville, TN
Male - 26 Years Old
I saw them live on the 7th, and they played several new songs. It's a lot brighter, faster, and upbeat. Imagine Middle States (the song) but a lot more spacey and a little bit more up-tempo; almost like they paid more attention to the fact that Mare Vitalis was indeed released by the very band that they are. Similar great and vast dynamics as Sagarmatha though. It's gonna be great.
Keep in mind the fact that it was a concert, so things were a bit muddled, but that is some of what I could make out.

This is exciting.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Submit News
CONNECT
Forums
Contests
RSS
Mobile Version