AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
My Chemical Romance News - Page 2
Displaying posts 15 - 30 of 37.
06:59 AM on 01/03/13
Kevin_MI
User Info.
This songs decent, but nothing special. Hated The Black Parade, but I think Danger Days was a step in the right direction. Not a fan of their style post Bullets/Three Cheers.
07:00 AM on 01/03/13
COCAIV
User Info.
This songs decent, but nothing special. Hated The Black Parade, but I think Danger Days was a step in the right direction. Not a fan of their style post Bullets/Three Cheers.
This
07:02 AM on 01/03/13
Slangster
Kill the lights, I've seen too much
User Info.
I like it a lot
07:14 AM on 01/03/13
Mario57
We can gallop upon the sea...
User Info.
Kiss The Ring is nothing special but the other one is a bit better. definitely my least favorite songs they released of this scrapped album yet
08:01 AM on 01/03/13
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
Never understood the hate for Danger Days. It's a really solid album, just because it has a pop tinge to it doesn't make it bad. I think people just need to move on from the shadow of Revenge/Parade, kind of like how Muse fans need to move on from Origin of Symmetry. But I'd say this is my least favorite yet aside from Gun., but it's not a bad song at all. I also love how you can hear the roots of Na Na Na in Make Room.
08:19 AM on 01/03/13
xHoodieWeather
I Just Want To Sell Out My Funeral
User Info.
Never understood the hate for Danger Days. It's a really solid album, just because it has a pop tinge to it doesn't make it bad. I think people just need to move on from the shadow of Revenge/Parade, kind of like how Muse fans need to move on from Origin of Symmetry. But I'd say this is my least favorite yet aside from Gun., but it's not a bad song at all. I also love how you can hear the roots of Na Na Na in Make Room.

Danger days didn't have much lasting value for me, but I jammed songs like Na Na Na, Bulletproof, Save Yourself, Sing, and the only hope quite regularly when it came out.

Vampire money is a jam though.
08:24 AM on 01/03/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
DD is such a great, diverse album. Incredibly excited to see where they go next mixing elements of that and their older stuff together, should be incredible.
09:00 AM on 01/03/13
3GunGaz
Claret and Blue
User Info.
ATM?
09:32 AM on 01/03/13
MJB12
User Info.
Pretty good tracks but anyone who says they should have released these songs over Danger Days is crazy. Songs like Boy Division and Ambulance are my jams, but there isn't a lot of heart in any of these CW songs. The things they said about them when they scrapped them are evidently true. Even Gerard sounds bored singing Kiss the Ring.
10:10 AM on 01/03/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
These songs are alright. I personally enjoyed a good portion of Danger Days (and Black Parade is probably my favorite) though.
Ambulance is my favorite Conventional Weapons song, and possibly my favorite MCR song of all.
10:19 AM on 01/03/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
Ambulance is my favorite Conventional Weapons song, and possibly my favorite MCR song of all.
shit, how does that even happen? It's a decent song and all but it's one of the blandest, least inspiring, least interesting songs they've ever put out imo.
10:27 AM on 01/03/13
MJB12
User Info.
shit, how does that even happen? It's a decent song and all but it's one of the blandest, least inspiring, least interesting songs they've ever put out imo.

I love Ambulance. I'm a sucker for big anthem choruses. However, there's a reason it's a b-side and not released on an actual album.
10:32 AM on 01/03/13
guitarguy211
The Starship Renegade
User Info.
I love the chorus. To be honest, I'm not really an MCR fan or expert; this song just hit me right.
10:34 AM on 01/03/13
SpyKi
This Charming Man
User Info.
I love Ambulance. I'm a sucker for big anthem choruses. However, there's a reason it's a b-side and not released on an actual album.

I love the chorus. To be honest, I'm not really an MCR fan or expert; this song just hit me right.
I mean it's a great chorus but I can say the same thing about almost any other My Chem song not called SING.
10:58 AM on 01/03/13
punchlinekid182
This wind changed me
User Info.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music