Password
This Thread is Closed.

03:31 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
The same gun nut jarhead that was in my world and regional geography class is in my American Politics class....wearing his help wanted Irish need not apply shirt. see white people faced racism too!
03:47 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Tallahassee, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Hey, we fuckin did. Us Irish still don't trust you fucking honkies.
03:52 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
anamericangod
Georgia
Male - 29 Years Old
Verified
Some of the big Ask Reddit's are fascinating. Like, the shit that people admit to have done in this thread is extremely disturbing, but also impossible to stop reading it; http://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/co..._th at_could/

It might have been that thread or another one like it where a guy admitted to killing his father or grandfather or something totally nuts.

What's with the blacked out lines? I've never seen that before on anything.
03:54 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
georgedcc
Wales
Male - 23 Years Old
It might have been that thread or another one like it where a guy admitted to killing his father or grandfather or something totally nuts.

Could well be this one, there's some crazy stories on there.

As for the blacked lines, I'm not sure. I've noticed they're there on some older ask reddits, so maybe somebody decided to go back and delete their account and post? No real idea though.
04:21 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 23 Years Old
BREAKING: NTSB: Commanding pilot of crashed Asiana jet was on first trip as flight instructor - @AP

So though both pilots were experienced, they were also both rookies.
04:43 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
JordanKTM
Right Back At It Again
Montana becomes the first state to pass law preventing government from spying on anyone using their electronic devices http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/l...9bb2963f4.html
05:23 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
Montana becomes the first state to pass law preventing government from spying on anyone using their electronic devices http://www.dailyinterlake.com/news/l...9bb2963f4.html
Unfortunately, it's largely meaningless. Firstly because most of these programs are secret and second because federal law > state law
05:39 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
David87
That guy
Delaware
Male
Hey, we fuckin did. Us Irish still don't trust you fucking honkies.

Hey I'm Irish too...I'm also Italian though, so I don't trust me. I'm also Native American though so I guess fuck all y'all white people.

My teacher is the Deputy Secretary for the Delaware Department of Labor, so that's pretty cool.
05:55 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
Simulcast
Just a free ride and a big scam
Male - 28 Years Old
I get shit for being Italian on a semi-regular basis. It's probably my gorgeous olive skin that incites jealousy and rage in other people.
07:21 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 27 Years Old
This should be quoted onto every page until everybody reads it. I'm gonna e-mail her now.
Follow the links back, everyone but me, Alex and October origins.
07:39 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
sjb2k1
6-5, still in it baby!
the bull city
Female - 31 Years Old

he claimed he killed his sister's abusive boyfriend by making it look like he OD'd

and in certain subreddits they use the blacked out lines instead of "[deleted]"
08:37 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Baloney and beans
Connecticut
Male
If you're ever in too good of a mood and feel right and whole about the youth of today, browse the "Public Shaming" tumblr for the most racist, vile, mean garbage that takes up Twitter.
08:42 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Jack
Omaha, NE
Undeclared - 22 Years Old
If you're ever in too good of a mood and feel right and whole about the youth of today, browse the "Public Shaming" tumblr for the most racist, vile, mean garbage that takes up Twitter.

Love that blog for what it does, hate how I feel about the world every time I read it.
08:52 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 22 Years Old
OH MY GOD I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE OBAMA FIREWORKS STORY, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Her older sister and I were more or less best friends for the better part of my senior year. I didn't even see that tweet.
09:12 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
Baloney and beans
Connecticut
Male
OH MY GOD I WENT TO HIGH SCHOOL WITH ONE OF THE PEOPLE IN THE OBAMA FIREWORKS STORY, WHAT IN THE ACTUAL FUCK

Her older sister and I were more or less best friends for the better part of my senior year. I didn't even see that tweet.

Talk about awkward... Do you follow him/her? This is why I stay out of politics in regards to Twitter/Facebook. Instead, I pose as Academy Award nominated actor Jake Gyllenhaal on AP.net.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos