Female - 24 Years Old
I laughed at Bubble Boy. #trulifeconfessions
08:15 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Talk about awkward... Do you follow him/her? This is why I stay out of politics in regards to Twitter/Facebook. Instead, I pose as Academy Award nominated actor Jake Gyllenhaal on AP.net.
I do, which is why I'm surprised I missed the tweet. Sadly I thought that off the family she was the least fox news brainwashed but I appear to be wrong. Her mother also has all 3 of her daughters convinced that the world is against their family. When the eldest (who was my friend at the time) wasn't offered any scholarships it was because she was a Deangelo, not because she was a B- student whose father makes $250,000 a year so she neither had merit nor need.
08:18 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
Jake Gyllenhaal
-
Connecticut
Male
I laughed at Bubble Boy. #trulifeconfessions

Frankly, after starring in "Donnie Darko", I have no idea why he would appear in "Bubble Boy"
08:26 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
*crying stars*
... are you crazy?
CA
Female - 24 Years Old
Frankly, after starring in "Donnie Darko", I have no idea why he would appear in "Bubble Boy"
Um because he wanted to brighten your day? It's fine, it was pretty much the last time he was put on screen as someone that wasn't good looking.
08:39 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
Do I want to know what this HAARP shit is that conspiracy theorists are always talking about? Like, I don't even want to google it, because I don't want tin foil hat lunatic sites in my history.
08:44 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Do I want to know what this HAARP shit is that conspiracy theorists are always talking about? Like, I don't even want to google it, because I don't want tin foil hat lunatic sites in my history.
HAARP is a government program to study he ionosphere, a layer of the atmosphere. The entire project is unclassified and they even hold an open house at the facility every couple yeas (though it's in alaska so not many people come).

the conspiracy theories about what they're "actually" doing with all those antennae range from making earth quakes and hurricanes, to mind control.
08:50 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
cshadows2887
Boston, MA
Male - 28 Years Old
Verified
HAARP is a government program to study he ionosphere, a layer of the atmosphere. The entire project is unclassified and they even hold an open house at the facility every couple yeas (though it's in alaska so not many people come).

the conspiracy theories about what they're "actually" doing with all those antennae range from making earth quakes and hurricanes, to mind control.

God, people are stupid.

Also, I do know what the ionosphere is. Haha.
09:01 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
OctoberOrigins
Social Justice Whale
Omaha, NE
Genderfluid - 22 Years Old
God, people are stupid.

Also, I do know what the ionosphere is. Haha.

Wikipedia!
09:20 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 28 Years Old
@mattyglesias: Yacht shares, an exciting opportunity for people whose taxes should be raised: http://t.co/NdhqSwLgM5
11:36 PM on 07/09/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Just bought the new Stages and Stereos EP on google play and anyone in my circles can get a free play through of the full album if I share it with them. Pretty cool feature, let your friends check out the music you like without using youtube or pirating it
12:03 AM on 07/10/13 
User Info.
Gold Sounds
No Avatar Selected
UK
Male - 27 Years Old
mcclatchydc.com/2013/07/09/196211/linchpin-for-obamas-plan-to-predict.html#.Udyj26wTpqg

Inner party anyone?
12:09 AM on 07/10/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
Comcast showed up at my future apartment on Monday to install our internet. They didn't end up installing our internet because they were not prepared to have to install a cable jack. This was despite me telling the rep when I was setting up the service call that we needed a jack installed. I told her this at the beginning of the call, and double checked at the end of the call. Since my position start on a work from home basis, I can't move until our internet is installed. I hate Comcast more then Time Warner already.
12:13 AM on 07/10/13 
User Info.
lp670sv
Go Sabres
Buffalo, NY
Male - 23 Years Old
America no longer the fattest country, we're slacking guys!
12:19 AM on 07/10/13 
User Info.
Gold Sounds
No Avatar Selected
UK
Male - 27 Years Old

Surprised UK isn't higher. Almost everyone over 30 is fat that I see.
06:10 AM on 07/10/13 
User Info.
loveisdead
LGJ
Long Island
Male - 28 Years Old

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles