We need to elect Governor Bobby Jindal as the next President. Here's a few reasons why he'd make a terrific leader:
- Jindal represents the American Dream. Born to Indian parents, he reject Hinduism and converted to Christianity. He is pro-business, anti-tax, pro-gun... exactly what the Republican Party needs.
- Currently, Jindal holds an 85% approval rating by Louisiana voters (a level Obama could never reach)
- In 2011, Bobby Jindal won re-election for the Governor of Louisiana with taking 66% of the vote. This is the highest percentage of votes for a governor's race in the nation since 1981.
- Bobby Jindal has stated his support of the Second Amendment's right to bear arms. He has opposed efforts to restrict gun rights and has received an endorsement from the National Rifle Association. Jindal earned an A rating from Gun Owners of America while he was in Congress.
- Bobby Jindal has a 100% pro-life voting record according to the National Right to Life Committee.
- Louisiana only has a 6% unemployment rate, one of the lowest in the county.
- Bobby Jindal was born to Hindu parents but rejected the religion and found Jesus, converting to Christianity.
- Since taking office, Governor Jindal has cut taxes a total of six times, including the largest income tax cut in Louisiana's history – a cut of $1.1 billion over five years, along with accelerating the elimination of the tax on business investments.
If these reasons aren't enough to convince you that Bobby Jindal is the next president of this great country, then I say how dare you call yourself an American.