Male
None of those! Seattle or Portland.
04:04 PM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
LA seems too large and spread out. Like that episode of Portlandia where they go back to LA and try to walk everywhere. That's what I love about Portland, the only transportation I really needed were my feet.
05:06 PM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
It does rain a lot in Seattle, which sucks for the rest of us Washington people because people always ask if it rains a lot here. Bitch, I'm dick high in snow right now.

Also, Portland is only too hipster if you're still using the word hipster in 2013.
05:24 PM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
where in Washington are you?

from what ive read summer is the dry season in Seattle, which would be perfect to go along with the mild summer weather, and likewise rain in the winter means its obviously not that cold considering how far north it is. honestly a lot of the northeast gets rain out the ass in fall/spring so it makes me think that the whole "Seattle's too rainy" thing is way overblown. im pretty sure NYC gets more annual precipitation than Seattle does

I live in Pullman, WA on the other end of the state (only a few miles from Idaho). I do visit Seattle a fair amount throughout the year though to see friends and sporting events. The last couple times I've been there in the summer, it has been sunny and warm. I think that the rest of the year is usually gray and rainy, but more of a drizzle than anything. That's how Portland was when I lived there. Clouds and a couple of showers, but it didn't rain really hard all that much. Portland gets less rain than Seattle though, if I'm remembering correctly. Also, nothing in the world beats a bright, warm day in Portland.
05:26 PM on 01/07/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Fuck hipsters and their suppression of the word hipster. Isn't that censorship against Occupy Wall Street or something?

no it's just that there's no such thing as hipsters and all of the lamestreamers and mainstreamers are segregated to the Portland State freshman dorms and the rest of the city is pretty much just people and the homeless
12:47 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
I will never get over domotime's complete disregard of capitalization rules and absolutely no attempt at any sort of consistency.
12:59 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
thesafeword
-
Portland, OR
Male
Lol, I noticed this too

I'm just scratching my head at how some are all lowercase ("philly"), some are half ("New orleans") and some are correct ("Los Angeles" and "Baltimore").

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos