Los Angeles, CA
Male - 30 Years Old
* Extremely diverse city. There's a neighborhood for almost every ethnicity, every demographic you could possibly think of.
* Very close to beach, mountains, forests, city, desert, etc. A lot of variety.
* Pretty much every band who has ever toured will always hit LA.
* A lot of good looking people
* The weather is almost always amazing
* Public transit system is getting much better here and gets a worse rep than it deserves.
* The food is incredible and diverse. Some of the best Mexican, Thai, Vietnamese, vegetarian, whatever you want.
* You can find any kind of entertainment you'd want - shows, clubs, dive bars, speakeasies, fancy ass restaurants, raves, beach bonfires, camping, ridiculous movie theaters, etc.
* Traffic, but it's not like other cities don't have traffic either.
* Real estate is expensive relative to a lot of cities (but, to be fair, is on par with most of the other top large cities like NYC, SF, etc)