Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
02:48 PM on 01/07/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
In the minority of those who loved the self-titled, Sad Savior, This Is All Now and You Got Me are easily 3 of my favorite TBS songs ever. After New Again, I was done with this band, but firmly back on board now. Expect this to be even better than the last. Stoked.
08:40 PM on 01/07/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
And lol @ everyone asking for a New Again pt. II. If this is a sequel to middle-of-the-road pop-rock I'll be pretty disappointed.

This. I can enjoy 3 or 4 songs. But I have yet to understand the "catchiness" of Sink Into Me (just a horrible vocal melody) and Cut Me Up Jenny is one of the worst songs I've heard. From any band. And if there's any dual vocals you can barely make them out. They lost THAT aspect. I don't understand how often I see the love for Fazzi on here, maybe he's cool but he brought nothing good to that album. And I can't tell if he can sing obviously. It was exactly a middle-of-the-road pop-rock album. Everything Must Go is awesome though.
08:42 PM on 01/07/13
slimfenix182
Registered Member
User Info.
I agree with all of this (I love "Cut me up Jenny" and people say that's their worst song ever) but I do think they need to revist that sound a little on the next release. It was so slick and fun.

Lol I just said that about Cut Me Up Jenny below. I agree with like 95% of your opinions on here but the 5% we differ on is TBS haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos