Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Cheesy and awesome. This is how you do a light-hearted pop video
05:17 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Taylor Swift writes her own material. 1D has done nothing more than CO-write a FEW of their songs. She also didn't need a talent show to get famous.
lol yeah she writes her own material, doesn't make good.
05:51 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
This is getting a little fucking silly now. Seriously, One Direction? You guys must be getting paid more than the bands that bribe you in Absolute Exclusives to give their albums a good review for posting this. Maybe I'm out of line, but WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine. I just know that I come here to hear about NEW bands or updates on current ones. I feel like there should be more of a focus on the promotion of such. Bands like this have mainstream media outlets to spew this out of.

Ok stuff like this is just embarrassing tbh. I don't even know why people like this can't utilize the Scroll option. Is it difficult?! Are your fingers injured?! You're acting like a good 75% of this site only post about this stuff when in reality things like this only pop up once or twice a week. Out of how many other articles/news about other bands get posted here?

WHY THE FUCK SHOULD ANYONE HERE CARE ABOUT THIS NEWS? And not just on an "ironic" level, I get it, some people listen to this band and that's fine.
There, you just answered your own question.

I swear, people on this damn site throw a damn hissy fit just over 1 measly little article/video that gets posted on here, and act like the world is ending

Please have a stadium of seats and sit your ass down
06:36 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
No, I'm not going to "scroll down." I'm tired of fucking scrolling down. Look, I know I sound like every other dickhead that actually says something about it once in a while. My point was that news like this is just damn unnecessary. There are countless websites dedicated to bands like this. It only takes focus away from bands that don't get enough attention. That's what I'm upset about.
Aw you're tried of scrolling? I understand. It must be so difficult with all these One Direction post on here. They're distracting and taking attention away from the other bands!

Won't anyone please think of the other bands?!

08:56 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Someone just referred to them as a BAND lol. They're a group. A boy group.

And lbr, boy group could technically be used to describe 99% of bands on here
09:21 PM on 01/07/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I enjoy Taylor but if we're being completely honest she's as basic as they come. Her voice isn't that great (not great at all live it seems) and her lyrics, although written by her (whoopdeedo), aren't rocket science or anything. Basic rhymes and melodies. Kelly Clarkson has one of the best voices out there today. That to me tops Taylor. Once again I enjoy Taylor but I'm not going to herald her as pop's savior because she can borrow a few melodies and rhyme "time" with "mine". /rant

Mte, she can sing circles around Taylor. Call me when she can manage to sing State of Grace in tune please.

I've been saying this forever.

BUT THEY ARE MUZISHUNS! AND DEY MAKE ~REAL MUZAK!~
12:41 PM on 01/08/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
I just don't get how you post on here and not ATRL since you speak exactly like one of their members and you only seem to like pop music. lolol
I've never really liked ATRL
01:38 PM on 01/08/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
Says the dude who is always up Katy Perry's ass in every thread. Go home.
Who?

02:30 PM on 01/08/13
Who Is Ryan?
???
User Info.
You're the best... seriously.

LMFAO when was this?!
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates