Male - 27 Years Old
Great news
07:35 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
Rumor spreading that El Generico signed to WWE.
07:37 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
blimpcityhero11
#WreckThisLeague
Akron, OH
Male - 26 Years Old
It should also be noted that Big Show complained to Booker T that he was only having to face Del Rio because he's Latino and they were in Miami.

SHOW DROPPIN PIPE BOMBS.
07:37 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
don't mind del rio as WHC. he gets too much flack from everyone around here. he isnt THAT bad.

When he started to turn Face, I had new.hope for him. I think he will be good at it.
07:44 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
I'm more than okay with that Smackdown spoiler.
07:46 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
iden22
close call
Miami, FL
Male - 20 Years Old
Maybe I should have gone to Smackdown after all.

The guy's character is just so boring. WWE doesn't do him any favors by not giving him direction, but let's how this face turn (or whatever) works out. I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler cashed it in on him.
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
stuff
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Me too. Easier opponent for Dolph to beat
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
Oh wow.
07:47 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
...and somehow I survived
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Maybe I should have gone to Smackdown after all.

The guy's character is just so boring. WWE doesn't do him any favors by not giving him direction, but let's how this face turn (or whatever) works out. I wouldn't be surprised if Ziggler cashed it in on him.
His face turn followed by talk of an immediate retraction of it says a lot about his character. They just have zero ideas for him.
09:01 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Catching up on RAW via the dvr:

I enjoyed the Ryback-Punk TLC match. Not as good as the TLC main event at the last PPV, but beyond good for a RAW match. I do agree that (1) Ryback's singlet was fucking awful and that (2) he, conceivably should've just grabbed the belt when the lights went off, but whatever.

Heyman was hilarious during the match as well.

I also really enjoyed Ziggler-Cena, but that's because I'm not sure I haven't enjoyed a Ziggler match since I started watching again two years ago.
09:12 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Also going back to last night I realized I never really commented on the final promo but I was a little disappointed in both of them honestly. Definitely wouldn't say Punk had the clear upperhand or however everyone else reacted.

Your arms are just too short to box with GAHHHHD.
09:16 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Always liked Del Rio, just thought his character had gotten stale and he was perpetually in the title picture for no reason. Don't mind his in-ring work and he's not bad on the mic. Surprised they gave him the belt, didn't he just no-show a Smackdown event not even a week ago?
09:23 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
NickMadeVisible
Arnold, MO
Male - 21 Years Old
Alberto Del Rio is a transitional champion. No doubt. Just makes me curious about the WHC match for WrestleMania. We've heard both Orton-Sheamus and Ryback-Big Show. How does Del Rio play into all this? I wonder if they're going to do something different now.
09:29 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
Your arms are just too short to box with GAHHHHD.

haha even if that line is recycled I still liked it and it was probably the best part of his promo.

I just didn't really like anything about the way Punk approached what he was going to say. First off telling the fans that we don't matter just fell flat. You can say we're worthless or ignorant or losers or whatever but nobody likes hearing that we're all just part of the money grab system. Because we all know it's true but who enjoys being reminded that we just consistently buy into whatever bullshit people like Cena or other babyfaces say. Some of the stuff he said was blatantly false too, as if Daniel Bryan isn't a mega-star and he himself hasn't been champion for an entire year+ but man the hardworking guys never get rewarded in this company. It was the same complaining all-about-me routine he's been pulling for months now and he could've given that promo no matter who he was feuding with.
09:39 PM on 01/08/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I loved Punks promo's though the first one dragged on too long. If Rock could've kept the pseudo-shoot feel and sprinkle in a joke here and there, it would've been beyond good both ways. But, his typical promo stuff didn't work for me at all.

I have no problem with Punk telling us that we don't matter. I thought the tone and inflection of his promo was different from past promos, even if it was essentially the same message. It felt more genuine this time around. And of course some of the things he's saying are false. If you're judging promos on the veracity of their claims, then you're going to be perpetually disappointed in all promos.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos