Password

01:41 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
JayDanielHammer
solidkneeplus.tumblr.com
Minnesota
Male - 27 Years Old
off topic:

WWE needs to bring in Mike Bennett and Maria (again) asap.
02:09 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
haha yup, kane was like DON'T CARE, I'M EVIL BRO
because he came back to UNLEASH THE HATE for 10 minutes and then went right back to comedy act
Hey, he was just trying to put US Champ Zack Ryder over, man!
02:18 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old

My dad has this on tape somewhere and I remember the nightmares I had after watching it haha. Want to go dig it up now.
I loved when Jake Roberts got Takers hand caught in the casket and then beat him with a chair. Vivid in my memory.
According to the YT comments, Christopher Daniels and Donovan Morgan are two of those guys.

Yeah they were legit wrestlers. The booker was Harley Race.

Its not been revealed who most of them were, but Roland Alexander the then owner of California based Indy APW was involed with the project, so some APW'ers from that era were said to be involved such as Michael Modest, Donovan Morgan, Adam Pearce and Chris Daniels. The Pitbulls Anthony Durante and Garry Wolfe of ECW were also rumoured to be involved.

Roland Alexander defintely plays the ref. Due to being a fat sack crap he is easy to spot.
Interesting. Thanks guys.
05:42 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
I've been thinking: what are they doing with Punk? It's pretty unlikely that he'll end the streak... and then what? He'll have lost basically every match since losing his title... what's the point of Cena having the title again and Punk having no cred?
05:46 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Cesaro lost on Main Event to Sin Cara. Jesus Christ.
05:48 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
I've been thinking: what are they doing with Punk? It's pretty unlikely that he'll end the streak... and then what? He'll have lost basically every match since losing his title... what's the point of Cena having the title again and Punk having no cred?

No one really looks weak when losing to Undertaker at 'Mania.
05:52 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
TachyonEvan
Batman, for example, and Magellan.
Chicago
Male
No one really looks weak when losing to Undertaker at 'Mania.

But what is Punk left with, if he hasn't won a real match in months? At some point, you can't keep selling the "greatest of all time"/"god" stuff.
05:54 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
TerrancePryor
twitter.com/terrancepryor
Essex County,NJ
Male - 28 Years Old
Cesaro lost on Main Event to Sin Cara. Jesus Christ.

That pissed me off. Stay away from Wrestlemania, Sin Cara.
06:07 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
But what is Punk left with, if he hasn't won a real match in months? At some point, you can't keep selling the "greatest of all time"/"god" stuff.

Jericho has lost plenty of matches and still claims the same thing.
06:23 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
I absolutely hated the way they've booked Jericho, it's one of the worst things over the past year. Having said that, Punk is a little different. He's coming off of a 434 day title reign. He'll be ok.
06:36 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
WTG
Former Two-Time APWP Champion
Clearwater, FL
Male - 26 Years Old

They can easily keep doing that. Because he can just make an excuse. Jericho lost so many times, and still claims it. Winning doesn't matter for bad guys.
06:40 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
schlotty
See you later, Joben!
Omaha, Nebraska
Male - 19 Years Old
I'm sure Punk will have another great year.
06:58 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
Punk just had the longest title reign in a quarter century. He's fine. He also looked strong in his last match with Cena. He's also only lost two major matches (both to the rock) in last two PPVs. He's not on a huge slide.

For the most part, wins and losses don't matter. It's how those results come about and what type of matches they're in (openers, main events, etc.). Punk has been in main events and had a huge, year long (and more) push. He's not going anywhere despite lack of clear plans to us after mania.
07:11 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
Broken Parachute
arte et labore
Staten Island, NY
Male - 24 Years Old
Jericho's problem is he's too willing to put guys over. I feel like they're taking advantage of that and he doesn't care too much. He's fucking Chris Jericho. If he doesn't want to lose that many matches, he definitely doesn't have to... which means he's letting them do that cause he knows it's better for whomever he's putting over. Admirable of him but not the best way to book one of your biggest talents either.

And then what happens at Mania? Ziggler cashes in and wins the WHC then puts it on the line against Jericho right after that? Ziggler wins that match too and Jericho's losing streak just continues.
07:25 PM on 03/06/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 28 Years Old
Cena lost a bunch last year. Sheamus went on a ridiculous losing streak two years ago before he got built back up again, winning the Rumble and then the WHC.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos