Username
Password

04:54 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
aradiantsunrise
i get what i want
Coral Springs, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
Fans would love it I think. They chanted both of their names during the segment.
05:00 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
weirderthanu210
Love me
Long Island
Male - 21 Years Old
Also as a huge Taker fan, I don't think I could ever like the idea of him losing by pinfall. If he were to ever lose, I think it has to be so incredibly grand. Maybe tie punk to Taker's ministry logo thing that he did to Stone Cold and have hing hang there for the rest of the event haha. Plus it would just push Punk's character along so much.
06:21 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 28 Years Old
things i'm positive about (feel free to bookmark and quote this post after mania if i'm wrong, because i won't be):

taker won't lose
cena won't turn
brock won't win

bank it
06:25 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 29 Years Old
Long time no talk, gang...

I was randomly browsing the wrestlezone.com forums (guilty pleasure site of mine, it's more of a mockery with their "exclusive" reports every other day) and someone started a topic about the Radicalz showing up in 2000 and asked how much of a surprise it was (the dude said he was 11 at the time). Someone then responded with an in depth response and mentioned something about Benoit along the lines of, "he was only awarded the World Championship because of how long he's been in the business". Personally I think it had a lot to do with the outcome of his title match with Angle at the Rumble the year before...dude got a standing ovation after losing a solid 5-star match. It was a great storyline overall and it's a shame it's been practically erased from the company's history. Thoughts?
06:25 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
Fuck You Aurora
Lost.
Levittown,PA
Male - 25 Years Old
things i'm positive about (feel free to bookmark and quote this post after mania if i'm wrong, because i won't be):

taker won't lose
cena won't turn
brock won't win

bank it
What a bold prediction.
06:27 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
LOL, you goons are hunting for anything. Taker will win clean, Cena will not turn heel. Jesus christ, dudes.
06:28 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
Full Effect Ed
Nonstop Disco Powerpack
Perry Hall, MD
Male - 29 Years Old

taker won't lose
cena won't turn
brock won't win

bank it

Trips over Lesnar
Rock over Cena/Cena over Rock via heel-turn
Punk over Taker (I'm probably gonna eat a lot of shit for this, but it's what my gut's been telling me for a couple weeks now)

I'm only looking forward to it really because my buddy got us tickets back in November, Section 215(?) right next to the stage.
Bucket List, check.
06:37 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
I really hope anyone who says Taker might lose picks that for their WM card
07:08 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 28 Years Old
LOL, you goons are hunting for anything. Taker will win clean, Cena will not turn heel. Jesus christ, dudes.
team brains
07:13 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
M.Lee
man I'm pretty
Male - 23 Years Old
I still remember all the kids in the audience crying when Cena had to join the Nexus. What people should be hoping for is a new direction for his character.
07:20 PM on 04/02/13 
User Info.
bones jones
'rrhea
Providence, RI
Male - 28 Years Old
another thing that's gotten to me the last few weeks is just how fucking old undertaker looks now. it really kinda kills the mystique of his character for me. when i was a kid he wasnt human, now he just looks like an old man. i know he can still put on a good match, but it's kind of a bummer.
12:15 AM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I mean, he doesn't look any older than he did last year. It's just that his entire build up to mania last year included him not talking, giving the throat slicing gestures, staring at the Mania sign and having that hood glued to his head so no one would see his buzz cut.
12:17 AM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
bigmike
...is "big" and "mike"
Portage, Michigan
Male - 28 Years Old
I still remember all the kids in the audience crying when Cena had to join the Nexus. What people should be hoping for is a new direction for his character.
It's not even a new direction, just a couple tweaks. Just stop playing the underdog card so fucking much. Ironically, if you take his match with the Rock at face value, he can play the underdog card here. Rock's beat him already, Rock's got the title and ended the longest run in 25 years, Cena's had a mediocre last calendar year ... it actually is okay for him to play the underdog role here.

You know, if he hadn't used it every promo for the last however long he's used it. For me, if he stops that and the company moves to more TV-14 story lines and takes the reigns off him for promo's, I'd really enjoy his character far more.
01:26 AM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
AidenoAccunda
No Avatar Selected
online pharmacy in canada
04:29 AM on 04/03/13 
User Info.
weirderthanu210
Love me
Long Island
Male - 21 Years Old
Cena should go back to the attitude that he had when he was doing the whole word life thing. Not the hardcore rap gimmick, but he didn't really care as much. He wasn't afraid of being liked or disliked he was just wanted to win.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos