AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
Tour Dates News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 87.
05:13 PM on 01/07/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
but bands care about crows participation right? The crowd is going to know 1 song. It just seems like it's a little early for a show.
Most shows are played without the crowd knowing the songs ... that's how bands usually start ... by playing shows to people that have never heard them before.
05:15 PM on 01/07/13
lp670sv
Go Sabres
User Info.
Most shows are played without the crowd knowing the songs ... that's how bands usually start ... by playing shows to people that have never heard them before.
Right because they have to, bands don't start out with the following and hype that this band has though.
05:29 PM on 01/07/13
Amongster
Still On The Sand
User Info.
Right because they have to, bands don't start out with the following and hype that this band has though.
Panic! at the Disco did.
05:32 PM on 01/07/13
brook183
@brooks_an
User Info.

I was referencing the Alexisonfire show I went to last week where I couldn't hear the vocals at all because of fans screaming the words in my ears. I get it, but it did get annoying.
05:51 PM on 01/07/13
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
Yeah, just bought tickets. Best case, show is good. Worst case, Mercury Lounge's bar is legit.
05:51 PM on 01/07/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
Had the tickets in my cart, but backed out before purchasing. Im not willing to spend $15 on a ticket and $30 for the train to see a band that I know nothing about
05:57 PM on 01/07/13
hurricaneoflion
Music Photographer & Viking
User Info.
I'm going to try to go to this and and I am bringing Franken-Berry and Boo-Berry with me to meet up with their old pal.
06:12 PM on 01/07/13
Ismael182
I'd love to turn you on
User Info.
Damn, I'd go to this 10$ show if it was in Chicago. But hey, maybe they'll tour and the rest of their song catalog will actually be quite good?
06:17 PM on 01/07/13
Keagan Ilvonen
@KeaganIlvonen
User Info.
10 dollars for a show. If I was in NY I would go to this. I can't wait for people to go to the show and find out Jesse's in the band and shit themselves.
06:21 PM on 01/07/13
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
10 dollars for a show. If I was in NY I would go to this. I can't wait for people to go to the show and find out Jesse's in the band and shit themselves.
This. It's 10 damn dollars and everyone involved has something to do with Brand New. I think I'll take my chances and attend.
06:21 PM on 01/07/13
RiCCioLi
Midtown Saves.
User Info.
So seriously, what are the facts we know about this band and members. Im intrigued and wouldnt mind going
06:32 PM on 01/07/13
i like apples
Kyle Max
User Info.
So seriously, what are the facts we know about this band and members. Im intrigued and wouldnt mind going
Brian Lane, Andrew Accardi, and what sounds like Jesse Lacey on background vocals. Whether or not that's true or if he's even in the band aren't known.
06:40 PM on 01/07/13
evenifitkillsme
Royal Ocean
User Info.
This. It's 10 damn dollars and everyone involved has something to do with Brand New. I think I'll take my chances and attend.
I'm stoked.
07:32 PM on 01/07/13
FourStarters
Summer Jam
User Info.
I'm just finding out about this whole thing, but I assume people have gone to the GPS coordinates listed in letter #3 in Rockville Center?
07:42 PM on 01/07/13
KenneyBN
will be gone till July 2015 on mish
User Info.
Seriously are you guys kidding me? I pay 10 dollars to see my friends local bands that I don't even think are that good, and you guys think it's crazy to spend $10 on a band that has members of Brand New. Lol.

Also the show isn't until Feb 7th, I'm willing to bet we know more about the band by then
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests