Password

Comments: Page 5
Displaying posts 60 - 75 of 87
01:27 AM on 01/08/13
brothemighty
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
I know. I'm so disappointed.
Seriously. Could they not have waited a month?! ONE MONTH?! Still 20 for eighty or so more days...
05:20 AM on 01/08/13
oneeightytwo
#TGG
User Info.
Would be funny if they did it like a Gorrilaz show; where's there's just a animation of characters on the screen.

Will be an interesting show regardless.
06:27 AM on 01/08/13
fearthesloths
blown from the hinge
User Info.
whoever is saying this is ridiculous is an idiot. the local teenagers in my town charge $10-$15 for a show, and they have fuck all of a following let alone fully established musicians that are connected to some of the biggest bands this site covers.

you guys are the ones that are being ridiculous haha. if i lived in NY i'd for sure go to this show.
06:28 AM on 01/08/13
dommeswitchsub
blunderbus crash survivor
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
vhoooo chooooo iiii siiioooooo
06:53 AM on 01/08/13
Greg
User Info.
So what do you guys normally pay for shows? If 10 bucks is a lot i am really curious.
07:15 AM on 01/08/13
jdr277
I got a lion in my pocket I'm lying
User Info.
Wow I didn't know that many ppl were into ROBBERS... Every time there's a ROBBERS post it's usually like me and 2 other ppl commenting. Anyway he started getting a lil too weird for me but this new Shone song has me interested again!
08:21 AM on 01/08/13
Helen Keller.
Moustache Cash Stash
User Info.
21+ is bullshit.
08:33 AM on 01/08/13
getupguy222
User Info.
10 dollars for a show. If I was in NY I would go to this. I can't wait for people to go to the show and find out Jesse's in the band and shit themselves.
Calling it now, Jesse is playing bass. Didn't Jesse play bass with An Horse when they were opening for BN last year. He said he wrote Vices on bass, seems he likes the gig of being a bass player. So i'm placing my bet there. Bass no vocals.
08:59 AM on 01/08/13
WordzandDreamz
and a million screams...
User Info.
Has anyone mentioned that Ben Homala tweeted the shone link again last night and then promptly stated he was practicing drums for playing in 3 bands in February.
09:00 AM on 01/08/13
degaussed
User Info.
Calling it now, Jesse is playing bass. Didn't Jesse play bass with An Horse when they were opening for BN last year. He said he wrote Vices on bass, seems he likes the gig of being a bass player. So i'm placing my bet there. Bass no vocals.
well he played bass in TBS... so.. yeah

still don't think he's directly involved though, but that's just me
09:10 AM on 01/08/13
jxunit
User Info.
Just posted this theory in the discussion board about 'Shone' waiting for a debunk because I can't keep up with all the posts.

What if Brand New pulled a Say Anything/Forgive Durden type of thing...

It's not 'Brand New' so they can't directly talk about it, but everyone involved can....
10:26 AM on 01/08/13
RyanPm40
Ryan
User Info.
but bands care about crows participation right? The crowd is going to know 1 song. It just seems like it's a little early for a show.
I would LOVE to go to a concert where nobody knows the majority of the music. Gets people to shut the fuck up so I can actually hear it ahaha
11:56 AM on 01/08/13
mena
This whole box is Pepe Silvia!
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
I'd definitely go if I lived in the area. Hard to pass up when it's only $10 and it's known that some great musicians are involved.
12:10 PM on 01/08/13
love_american_style
User Info.
who's in this band? a bumch of musicians I've never heard of? ok....
02:16 PM on 01/08/13
evenifitkillsme
Royal Ocean
User Info.
who's in this band? a bumch of musicians I've never heard of? ok....

lol wow worst comment i've ever read. Are you stupid?

So you don't listen to any band that you don't already know the members of? So basically you listen to music made exclusively by your parents, siblings, extended family, and friends? Because god forbid you listen to anything that involves artists you aren't already familiar with.

lol what a joke.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version