Pushin' th' little daisies
Male - 24 Years Old
1. Siren Song of the Counter Culture
2. Sufferer and the Witness
3. Revolutions per Minute
4. Endgame
5. The Unraveling
6. Appeal to Reason

Anyone who thinks Appeal to Reason is better than Endgame is surely considering only its strongest tracks, not the record as a whole. Endgame is far more cohesive and consistent, whilst ATR has four-five great songs and the rest are amongst their worst. Those two and The Unraveling are far below the top three though.

Songs would include:
1. Savior
... and in no particular order
Black Masks and Gasoline
Blood to Bleed
Dancing For Rain
Rumors of my Demise
Prayer of the Refugee
This is Letting Go
Others I forgot
02:26 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Male - 24 Years Old
i can't agree with the first part, Help Is On The Way and Satellite were the only decent tracks on that one which isn't saying much... considering they sounded like Appeal To Reason bsides to me.
Having thought a bit harder about it: Architects, Help is on the Way, Disparity by Design, Satellite, Midnight Hands, Survivor Guilt, This is Letting Go and Endgame were all good imo. That's eight tracks from Endgame. ATR had Collapse, The Dirt Whispered, Kotov Syndrome, Entertainment, Hero of War and Savior. That's six. But my main point was the other tracks on ATR (aside from maybe Long Forgotten Sons) are thei worst songs. None on Endgame are as bad as those, although Make It Stop comes pretty close.
02:33 PM on 01/09/13 
User Info.
Steeeve Perry
Male - 24 Years Old
It's interesting to see what fellow fans think isnt it?
only listened to siren song and Sufferer but I'd say Siren Song> Sufferer & The Witness
State of The Union is my favourite song by them. Hardcore deffinetly looks good on them. Do their older albums have songs as heavy as State of The Union?
Their first two albums are much faster than Siren Song or Sufferer. There are plenty of tracks similar to State of the Union although for the most part they are not quite as "heavy" but faster and more abrasive. More of a traditional hardcore sound. Have a listen to Black Masks and Gasoline or, for something closer to State of the Union, listen to Dead Ringer.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos