AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password

02:27 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
DarthMaul
nothing has been said about it being based on pokemon special, regardless in pokemon special red has a bulbasaur while green has a charmander.

Yeah, I noticed that, it was switched in the trailer and I'm pretty sure Red's Bulbasaur evolved super quickly too.

I'm just speculating that it's "based" off of it
02:36 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
caveBEAR
( ω )
Palm Coast, FL
Male - 27 Years Old
I only tried using a gameshark for DBZ: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC and I haven't heard of a gameshark in years. I have no clue if they are even still manufactured

that was the joke.
03:36 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
News on Once the Clouds are Gone
Brooklyn, NY
Male
I only tried using a gameshark for DBZ: Legendary Super Warriors for GBC and I haven't heard of a gameshark in years. I have no clue if they are even still manufactured

Is that the card game???
03:44 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
DarthMaul
Is that the card game???

Yeah, it went from the Sayian saga all the way to the end of DBZ, soooo many characters, including SSJ3 Goku. I thought it was legit.

Supposedly if you got all of the accessible characters through normal gameplay and all of their forms you will could get SSJ4 Vegeta, Goku and Gogeta but I never tried.
03:50 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
Yeah, it went from the Sayian saga all the way to the end of DBZ, soooo many characters, including SSJ3 Goku. I thought it was legit.

Supposedly if you got all of the accessible characters through normal gameplay and all of their forms you will could get SSJ4 Vegeta, Goku and Gogeta but I never tried.

I could never get past the first few levels, at like 7 years old it was wayyy too hard haha
04:45 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
DarthMaul
I could never get past the first few levels, at like 7 years old it was wayyy too hard haha

The double battle with Jeice and Burter while you're Gohan and Krillin took me 3 months to beat!!!

I finally got through it and the rest of the game is amazing
04:46 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
WhatJulianSaid
Brooklyn, NY
Male
The double battle with Jeice and Burter while you're Gohan and Krillin took me 3 months to beat!!!

I finally got through it and the rest of the game is amazing

That might be the one, oh mannn
04:47 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
Argentine
When I die, rap dies; Destiny Bond.
ACTUALLY South Korea
Female
Me to this thread:

05:33 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
DarthMaul
I hope that Pocket Monsters: Origin is released on blu ray with Japanese audio and English sub
06:33 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
StepsInADance
http://taeyeonlogic.tumblr.com/
Miami Fl
Male - 21 Years Old
like im kind of excited for pokemon origins too, but i think people are forgetting that the anime itself is not that great and that this will still be done by the people who make the anime. like there are other specials kind of like this but theyre also nothing too amazing. just think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed
06:58 PM on 08/18/13 
User Info.
SpyKi
This Charming Man
England
Male - 22 Years Old
like im kind of excited for pokemon origins too, but i think people are forgetting that the anime itself is not that great and that this will still be done by the people who make the anime. like there are other specials kind of like this but theyre also nothing too amazing. just think people are setting themselves up to be disappointed
I didn't know it was by the same people. I mean I'm not expecting it to be as great as a Pokemon show should be but it looks a lot better than the original at least. I feel like it already seems pretty different so I'm hoping for the best.
04:59 AM on 08/19/13 
User Info.
spaghettti
Too turnt
Westfield, MA
Female - 20 Years Old
For once, I agree with you.
05:34 AM on 08/19/13 
User Info.
WakingTheMisery
<3
Sandbox
Male - 26 Years Old
At least most of the stuff takes place in here. As long as people leave my baby alone, all is well.
09:12 PM on 08/19/13 
User Info.
J.C.
adorkable
New Haven, CT
ya boy - 27 Years Old
Somebody ripped music from the demo

Trainer Battle Music:

Rival Battle Music:

Wild Battle Music:

Field Theme:

Ride Theme: