Username
Password
Video News - Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 46.
08:20 PM on 02/29/08
sevinw0rds
Polyrhythms!
User Info.
I just don't understand why people like Obama. I'm all for McCain since he's got some expertise when it comes to the war in Iraq.

I totally respect your point of view, but as the older brother of a Marine who is about to head for Iraq in a few months, I want nothing to do with a man who plans to keep sending troops out left and right, with no real end in sight. I'm ambivalent when it comes to the idea of pulling out of Iraq because we're so deep in it now, that I actually have to agree with the sentiment that it would only bring harm to all involved. But perpetuating the notion that we're gonna keep looking everywhere else until we find what wasn't in Iraq...that just scares me to no end. I'm not entirely convinced anyone running right now can fix the problems with the war, it seems waaayy too out of control now...but McCain is the last person I would vote for considering his stance on where he'll send my brother and my friends.

So sign me up for Obama.
08:38 PM on 02/29/08
Ender217
User Info.
Oh and did I mention Jessica Alba and Kerri Washington.

This implies that I should have some clue as to who Kerri Washington is...... cleary she can't be as hot as a Alba (prepregnancy)
08:42 PM on 02/29/08
Ender217
User Info.
definitely. mccain has my vote.

McCain would have won any other election. Bush has screwed things up pretty bad, and therefore a Republican won't win. I would have voted McCain in '04; the democratic candidates sucked. He almost joined forces with his buddy Kerry, and they would have won in a landslide with McCain as the VP candidate. I'm just disappointed in McCain saying that the war in Iraq will last 50 to 100 years more if need be. McCain definitely knows war (and I believe he used to have misgivings about Iraq) but now he's just trying to be a typical Republican.
02:46 AM on 03/01/08
billcom6
AP Addict
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
HOPE!!!
CHANGE!!!
ummm
HOPE!!!!
08:06 AM on 03/01/08
ShoeSh1ne
That's what she said
User Info.
fuck obama.

sorry i just had to say it.

Actually no, you didn't have to say it.
08:31 AM on 03/01/08
blinkingfoo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Breaking News!!!!

Celebrities trying to push people to vote for a Democrat
09:02 AM on 03/01/08
contentw/losing
User Info.
Breaking News!!!!

Celebrities trying to push people to vote for a Democrat

there was no pushing in it..nothing said VOTE FOR BARACK OBAMA..it was a clean, musically oriented video supporting barack obama, not pushing people to vote for him.
10:05 AM on 03/01/08
theredtree
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
this is ridiculous..obama is cult artist
11:58 AM on 03/01/08
staywhatyouare9
When I'm dead i'll rest
User Info.
this is ridiculous..obama is cult artist

a cult artist? give me a damn break
01:19 PM on 03/01/08
Deadbolt01
soundcloud.com/dellauk
User Info.
Well, "my friend" I think you will find yourself in the minority with that sentiment.

Hope so. I'm not American, but I've decided on Obama.
01:43 PM on 03/01/08
HoldenCfld
User Info.
don't be naive. mccain is a well known RINO and is just about as moderate as they come. and if there were ANY time to try and not be republican, now would be the best time. mccain is distancing himself pretty well from bush, and proving himself as the most viable candidate at this point.
Even if we say he is very dissimilar to Bush (which I wouldn't agree with but whatever), he still supports many conservative ideas, economics, foreign policy (including Iraq), and healthcare.

I'd rather not.
03:04 PM on 03/01/08
blinkingfoo
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Even if we say he is very dissimilar to Bush (which I wouldn't agree with but whatever), he still supports many conservative ideas, economics, foreign policy (including Iraq), and healthcare.

I'd rather not.

of course he supports many conservative ideas, he is a republican.

Also...economics-wise...I don't know why you would want to become the highest taxed nation in the world. Which is what Barack Obama will make the United States.
12:58 AM on 03/02/08
Jawknee
Blue moon, where are you today?
User Info.
What a load of shit. Nice way to sway the young population without ANY facts but rather just sympathetic to what they feel is the right candidate. Go fuck yourself Will.i.am and everyone else in that video. And wow, could you try any harder to get the Latin vote? It's so pathetic -- it's an embarrassment.
Options
Related News Stories

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests