AbsolutePunk.net
   Username
Password
All Posts by User
Displaying user's 5 posts.
10:38 AM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
So you spoke to Hayley Williams about her album and random guys behind her?
Being this bitter about life must get old after a while.
11:04 AM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
haha not bitter at all, just the truth. She might as well become a solo artist there is more money out there for her.

So, as you just said ... she's not currently a solo artist. And I'm sure she's doing just fine monetarily.
11:06 AM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
FOB, MCR, and Paramore are foundational bands of the scene. Fun. don't even begin to register in that category. Saying that Grammy nominations somehow make up for that is laughable.
Disagree completely. All three members of that band have their own "foundational" ties to this scene, (which is not a finite point, given that the three bands you mentioned are baby bands in comparison to this scene in general) and Fun. are the biggest band from this music world since Paramore.
11:20 AM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
I'm infinitely excited about this record, however I do agree about the Haley ordeal. She might as well be touring with a road band.
I find it inherently sexist that people don't make these same comments about the insane number of male fronted bands that have gone through far, far, far more line-up changes.

Chris Conley ... might as well be touring with a road band.
Adam Lazzara ... might as well be touring with a road band.
Kris Roe ... well, basically is touring with a road band.
05:07 PM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Dont you think that Fun. has far exceeded and transcended any sort of popularity paramore has had at any point? Seems more people would recognize the name Fun. nowadays than people who would recognize the name paramore in their most popular era whenever it may have been.
Possibly. I'm not really sure though.
Options
Related News Stories
Buy the Music

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News