Username
Password

Comments: Page 3
Displaying posts 30 - 45 of 59
04:07 PM on 01/08/13
The Gunz Show
twitter.com/thegunzshow
User Info.
i'm really looking forward to the new Paramore album. long time coming and i have no doubt that i'll definitely be impressed with it. excited to see Paramore perform live again as well. love her energy and on stage presence.

but for now i'm going to listen to Set Your Goal's the few that remain to hold me over!
alright alright let's gooooo.

- Gunz
04:12 PM on 01/08/13
OurLadyCoolbean
False. Black bears.
User Info.
Wow people really have no idea what goes into a band making music and who contributes what. I don't either, that's why I'm not pretending to.
05:44 PM on 01/08/13
jjm1
User Info.
No Avatar Selected
Wonder if she truly likes Candy Hearts or is being nice and promoting them, they probly just got about ten thousand new fans in Brazil either way.
05:55 PM on 01/08/13
Your Milkshake
...I drink it
User Info.
Disagree completely. All three members of that band have their own "foundational" ties to this scene, (which is not a finite point, given that the three bands you mentioned are baby bands in comparison to this scene in general) and Fun. are the biggest band from this music world since Paramore.
Dont you think that Fun. has far exceeded and transcended any sort of popularity paramore has had at any point? Seems more people would recognize the name Fun. nowadays than people who would recognize the name paramore in their most popular era whenever it may have been.
06:07 PM on 01/08/13
Jason Tate
User Info.
Dont you think that Fun. has far exceeded and transcended any sort of popularity paramore has had at any point? Seems more people would recognize the name Fun. nowadays than people who would recognize the name paramore in their most popular era whenever it may have been.
Possibly. I'm not really sure though.
06:16 PM on 01/08/13
morgantayler
Winter is Coming
User Info.
No she couldn't because Taylor York is the primary songwriter of Paramore. These songs wouldn't exist if it was just Hayley Williams you ignorant fuck. And before Taylor, Josh Farro was the primary songwriter. I have no fucking idea why people think Paramore could might as well be the Hayley Williams show - Hayley is of course the frontman, but most Paramore songs wouldn't exist without Josh Farro, and the upcoming songs wouldn't have existed without Taylor York.

Paramore actually has one of the more collaborative songwriting processes, unlike Green Day which could be the Billie Joe Armstrong show or MCR which could be the Gerard Way show or Foo Fighers which could be the Dave Grohl show. But Paramore... I really have no idea why people think that Hayley is the only real member of the band when the songs are written through collaboration with Josh and now Taylor. People feel the need to bring up that idiotic discussion in every fucking Paramore topic. People are just sexist. Nobody would say anything about any solo careers if the singer of Paramore was a man.
This is the best.
08:47 PM on 01/08/13
EastCoastKid20
User Info.
I don't think Hayley being "solo" or not has anything to do with how fucking awesome this band is. When you put out 3 albums and don't have one bad song, you're doing pretty damn good.

More hate on this than the Bring Me The Horizon post?

Who the fuck are you people?

LISTEN.

And also, very good interview. Covered everything without being a robot.
11:25 PM on 01/08/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
haha not bitter at all, just the truth. She might as well become a solo artist there is more money out there for her.
fall back, my dude
11:26 PM on 01/08/13
kbomb001
Jesus Saves
User Info.
i'm really looking forward to the new Paramore album. long time coming and i have no doubt that i'll definitely be impressed with it. excited to see Paramore perform live again as well. love her energy and on stage presence.

but for now i'm going to listen to Set Your Goal's the few that remain to hold me over!
alright alright let's gooooo.

- Gunz
my man, Gunz, doe~

#BANGBANG
11:30 PM on 01/08/13
Maiaophilia
my heart beats pacific -
User Info.
Wonder if she truly likes Candy Hearts or is being nice and promoting them, they probly just got about ten thousand new fans in Brazil either way.
I was just about to make the same comment.
11:50 PM on 01/08/13
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
Being this bitter about life must get old after a while.
12:02 AM on 01/09/13
likedyingy0ung
The Sap In My Selfish Glass
User Info.
I am confused, because Taking Back Sunday is back to the original line-up?

Keagan Ilvonen, were you lucky enough to have Hayley send you any pics from her cell phone?

Opps, nevermind, that was 2010, but she still is a feisty-hot red - right on par with Mad Men's Christina Hendricks.

But on a real note, in defense of the new band, the Farro's may be gone, but Ilan's drumming is superb - excited about that.
Back to the original line-up you say? Sorry, I missed the announcement where Jesse Lacey had rejoined the band....
12:08 AM on 01/09/13
cherrycokewhore
Registered Pokémon Trainer
User Info.
The album will suck or it won't. The rest is just fucking politics. We'll see in April.
01:58 AM on 01/09/13
luqmanhakim
Registered Member
User Info.
I don't think Hayley being "solo" or not has anything to do with how fucking awesome this band is. When you put out 3 albums and don't have one bad song, you're doing pretty damn good.

More hate on this than the Bring Me The Horizon post?

Who the fuck are you people?

LISTEN.

And also, very good interview. Covered everything without being a robot.

I hate beating thise horse to death but:

1) You MUST not have heard their There Is A Hell album
2) You sound like an ignorant 15 year old who thinks he knows 'real' music
05:05 AM on 01/09/13
EastCoastKid20
User Info.
I hate beating thise horse to death but:

1) You MUST not have heard their There Is A Hell album
2) You sound like an ignorant 15 year old who thinks he knows 'real' music

Definitely not a 15 year old. I don't 'think' I know anything. Paramore has proven who they are time and time again. And people just love bashing shit that is popular. Just because other people like something doesn't mean you have to hate it.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos