Username
Password

All Posts by User
Displaying user's 3 posts
02:32 PM on 01/08/13
herestoyoufla
Still starin' down the sun
User Info.
Thanks Jack and thanks for the post! This is a demo version that I did for some fun a while back. The Voice is def one of the cooler platforms out of them all now. I wish theyd really come up with one that seemed less like a unfinished idea
Yeah, they always add shit in the middle of the season haha. Anyway, you're an amazing singer. You covered "Jumper" right? I love that song/third eye blind, and you fuckin' killed it. Love all the improvisations you added to it.
02:38 PM on 01/08/13
herestoyoufla
User Info.
unfortunately that wasn't me on that cover it was the singer before Christian who is an amazing singer and a big influence on me then and now. I did re record that song with me on that for a comp cd but it never saw the light of day and got lost after so many years. Hope that doesn't kill your vibe about me haha. Either way I agree with you such a solid cover of a already great song
Haha, well shit now i feel like an idiot. But no, not killin' the vibe about you at all. In fact, i'm listening to a bunch of your songs right now because that Journey cover was siiickkk. You have quite the range my friend. Any chance you have the version of you singing Jumper or can that not be put out?
02:43 PM on 01/08/13
herestoyoufla
User Info.
I don't anyone has that version to be honest. I know I don't and I don't think anyone else would either. I really wish I did I'd put it out in a heartbeat. haha no worries no need to feel like an idiot and thanks man i love me some high notes haha
Haha, i can tell. You make that shit sound effortless. Well good luck man, cover some 3EB for me next time you're in the studio, haha.

NEWS, MUSIC & MORE
Search News
Release Dates
Exclusives
Best New Music
Articles
CONNECT
Submit News
Forums
Contests
Mobile Version
AP.net Logos